**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeking Gold 2 Active

Sorry about the last post all. I am an Audlt player.

Right, now I play all the time even when I was in the emergency room. Or in the hospital I am a full time player. The Alliance I would love to be in

Events such As complication quest, item Use no duels may be one Arena event.

Some of my top champs are R4 magik five star(duped) R3 Medusa five star (not duped) thre R 5 four star classic Spider-Man (duped) ultron (not duped) Red Hulk (duped)

Some other champs I have four star night crawler Duped five star Hyperion R2 just needing one tier 4 basic right as it stands my four stars champions I just need tier 4 basics. My five star I need some color tier4 and a little more work on some..
I have screen shots of all my champions.

Communicates , asks questions, donations are in on time I do not need to be told things over and over to do. If I can be on line or I have a reason to be to AQ or AW you will be the first to know.

I would like map 5 in Aq

Line at ggodorova

Or in game garyag send me a friend request

Consider me and I show you that I am right for your Alliance I do not give up the harder the better I want to pushed please consider me if your Alliance is looking