**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The last month

Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
Ok so everyone is upset. This summoner appreciation week for comp looks bad, but i did want the devs to know the new rewards system is a step forward. The gwenpool event is awesome. The new 2 stars have been fun to earn. Im excited to see how the dungeons work this time around. The new champs for the last few months have been on point! Definately given me new goals in the game for champs to add to my roster. The game is amazing most of the time! I love it. The comp side of things tho is disappointing, but if the other improvements are ment to offset things if a mod came out and said that flat out maybe the discourse would dissipate a little. The 19.0 month was rough on all of us. Im sure on yall too. Hopefully at least now you know the improvements are appreciated and seen. So now maybe you can find a way to communicate to us about this strategy of comp being summoner application? Keep up the good work.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Except it’s just wildly inconsistent
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Almost like the kabam team says “yay we did something right, everyone gets the week off”
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    For sure. Ive been bagging on em the last couple months. So at least didnt want the bew stuff i like to get taken away. And im sure its not easy on them. Im not the quickest to jump on here and tell em good job on stuff they do right but best believe im in here 2 min after i cant log in. Lol