**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Allow the trading of 2* for a day

I’ve opened 60+ quickmatch crystals and have not gotten a single MORDO... I need help desperately so this is my idea

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,964 ★★★★★
    Just use your 5-star mordo
  • Don’t have any version on Mordo
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Just do more
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Plenty of time still
  • agmrsagmrs Posts: 4
    I need a Mordo too, I spent all my units buying crystals, but nothing to get a Mordo.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No , and you really should just keep trying and you'll eventually get him
    I dont have IMIW too.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    60 crystals? That's it, OP?

Man, I'm sorry. I try to be sympathetic because I know the grind is the grind, but come on, man.

When you need something in this game, truly need something, you just gotta grind. I guarantee you there are guys who are getting 60 crystals in a few hours.

I want every person to have every character they want/need, but sometimes you gotta put in the work
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    60 crystals isn't too much. I've been grinding for the past week, finally pulled War Machine only yesterday. Just keep going, you've still got two weeks.

A trading system has been suggested many times in the past, and it's been rejected because of how easy it is to exploit. Although I don't agree with the fact that our exploration of the quests should rely on RNG, we can't just add in a trading system now.
    edited August 2018
    I got a 2-star mordo, now I need to get IMIW.
    Finally got all, a pity the information on the 1x1 arena crystal arrived late, I spent 400k of battle chips to get units to buy the cinematic crystal by 50 units.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    agmrs wrote: »
    Finally got all, a pity the information on the 1x1 arena crystal arrived late, I spent 400k of battle chips to get units to buy the cinematic crystal by 50 units.

How did it arrive late? Wasn’t it in the original announcement?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    just keep going mate