**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How important is class variety to you guys?

I usually try to make my team each a uniqe class. But that does restrict me a lot and makes synergies very rare. Is class advantage worth throwing away synergies/using same-class powerful heroes?

Comments

• Options
    Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I am in the same boat I tend to want to take 5 different classes. But with the newer unique synergies I am finding it to be less useful.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It depends. I’m willing to bring a few champs with the same class (e.g. two Tech champs), but if I were to bring, for example, a whole team of Tech champs, I’d feel dirty lol.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It’s hard man. Sometimes I just want to bring aa rogue iceman Medusa hypes but then I’m like wait a minute
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Honestly i use to now i just look at what each champ brings to the team over class.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    As long as not everything is the same class, then it's fine. And once you get a 5/65 champ, you throw all that away and just use that champion with 4 other champs as synergies lol
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    as mark25 said, in 5.3 you need a lot of variety, so bringing a full diversity team won't help you haha
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    5.3 AA melts everyone regardless of -50% and what he doesnt melt hyperion kr magik clean up
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    It depends. I’m willing to bring a few champs with the same class (e.g. two Tech champs), but if I were to bring, for example, a whole team of Tech champs, I’d feel dirty lol.

A team consisting of Vision, Ultron, Stark Spidey, IWIM and let’s say Civil Warrior or Rocket Raccoon.

I don’t know about you, but I certainly wouldn’t feel dirty bringing a team like that into a quest. 😈
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Bringing Rocket Racoon into a quest would make me feel dirty
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Bringing Rocket Racoon into a quest would make me feel dirty

Hence the option to have civil warrior instead. And if you look at it; all the champs mentioned, with exception to Rocket all have a synergy or two with each other.
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Markg25 wrote: »
    Wait till you get too act 5.3 you’ll wish you had a decent group of champs from each class 👍🏼

Haha it's funny you knew I hadn't. I'm such a young pup really
  • Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Thanks for the advice everybody 👍