Spectator mode

MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
It would be amazing if we could have a spectator mode. Being able to watch out alliance members fight in aq and aw.

I think it would be a great way to see how members play and a better way to give them advice on how to improve their playing style.
I also feel it would help alliances find cheaters as they could watch members play and see if they are exploring anything or have any mods.

Comments

• MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    i actually think that would screw up for me knowing that people are watching me

I would say to have it not show that people are spectating you. I was thinking if that as well. Might give a bit of adrenaline knowing people are watching and not wanting to screw up though hahaha
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    And mabye it make u use more networke and make your lag and dies.
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    Gamer wrote: »
    And mabye it make u use more networke and make your lag and dies.

I dont think that would use more network. As it is already streaming to the game, it would mearly give people the option to view it. So you play and kabam streams it instead of your phone