**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

Should I rank up my 4* proxima midnight?
4 stars I’m using are AA dv the hood wolverine
Others are meh 4 stars
I’ll get my first 5 star soon what should I do?

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rank all of those
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Rank all of those
    No I’m asking if she is worth ranking up as I don’t know much about her
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes she is but watch some vids on how to play her
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Proxima is the one who can deal the most damages in the game so I think she could be worth it if u are planning a labyrinth or realm.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u haven't done ROL then she would be a really good option for it so yea rank her up
  • Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    If you are only just getting your first 5* you probably wouldn’t have the skill level to play with proxima properly yet. I’d focus on the others first
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited August 2018
    CiqMCOC wrote: »
    If you are only just getting your first 5* you probably wouldn’t have the skill level to play with proxima properly yet. I’d focus on the others first

That's what I thought too most people didn't read the thread fully and asked me to rank up if I'm planning to do ROL or LOL
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    CiqMCOC wrote: »

That's what I thought too most people didn't read the thread fully and asked me to rank up if I'm planning to do ROL or LOL

she's kinda crappy also, my 4/55 does arena and.......that's it
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    YouTube has all the answers for the Champs you have questions about. Try it sometime.