**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Miss Marvel/Captain Marvel S2

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
The Marvels' S2s still get blocked every time.

(All of the others S2s, however, actually work now)

Comments

• Options
    FRAZEL_MONSTERFRAZEL_MONSTER Posts: 7
    I've been having the same problem. I have managed to land a SP2 after a combo on the rare occasion but most of the time they are getting blocked
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Yes, when playing against hard AI (master mode, AQ, AW) you still cant land 2nd special with CM. Against easy AI like in Heroic and so on you can
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    GR S1 too.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    Iron Man and Superior Iron Man have the same problem
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Yes, when playing against hard AI (master mode, AQ, AW) you still cant land 2nd special with CM. Against easy AI like in Heroic and so on you can

I landed it 3 times today against Abom. You cannot combo into it. It has to be from an evade which sometimes means you don't do it when she has her fury buff.
  • Options
    AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    edited July 2017
    I was trying to land it in the Spiderman quest it's definitely broken it wasn't just getting blocked after MlllM either, no combo I tried worked. I caught it once on screenshot as well
    h5qa0fd2hdl9.png