UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Miss Marvel/Captain Marvel S2

AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
The Marvels' S2s still get blocked every time.

(All of the others S2s, however, actually work now)

Comments

• FRAZEL_MONSTERFRAZEL_MONSTER Posts: 6
    I've been having the same problem. I have managed to land a SP2 after a combo on the rare occasion but most of the time they are getting blocked
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 303
    Yes, when playing against hard AI (master mode, AQ, AW) you still cant land 2nd special with CM. Against easy AI like in Heroic and so on you can
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 667 ★★★
    GR S1 too.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Iron Man and Superior Iron Man have the same problem
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Yes, when playing against hard AI (master mode, AQ, AW) you still cant land 2nd special with CM. Against easy AI like in Heroic and so on you can

I landed it 3 times today against Abom. You cannot combo into it. It has to be from an evade which sometimes means you don't do it when she has her fury buff.
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    edited July 2017
    I was trying to land it in the Spiderman quest it's definitely broken it wasn't just getting blocked after MlllM either, no combo I tried worked. I caught it once on screenshot as well
    h5qa0fd2hdl9.png