**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to effectively attack in Alliance War

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
As the name suggest guys, I need some major advice on how to attack effectively in Alliance Wars. Is there some method to follow?
For eg- are we supposed to block all their incoming attacks wait for them to try a heavy and then intercept?
or parry and attack?

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

PS- My Attack Team:
4* Vison (AoU) 4/40
5* X23 2/22
4* Killmonger 3/30

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    For newer people parry/attack is typically safer than intercepting.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Depends greatly on the nodes an what champs you need to bring to counter them. Intercepting definitely needs to become like second nature to you so need to practice not. Watch dorky Dave on YouTube. He has lots of videos to help
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Use cyclops(red). Heard he's extremely effective in AW. Source: Trust Me Bro
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    As the name suggest guys, I need some major advice on how to attack effectively in Alliance Wars. Is there some method to follow?
    For eg- are we supposed to block all their incoming attacks wait for them to try a heavy and then intercept?
    or parry and attack?

Thanks in advance

PS- My Attack Team:
    4* Vison (AoU) 4/40
    5* X23 2/22
    4* Killmonger 3/30

Welp if you parry in war be prepared for everyone you face to have maxed out limber, so try not to rely on it much
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    just keep dueling ,ai behavior is so all over the place that you just need to grind out duels and get the feel for things and even then things change so always be ready to adapt to whatever the situation might be, be patient but work at it!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    or parry and attack?

Thanks in advance

PS- My Attack Team:
    4* Vison (AoU) 4/40
    5* X23 2/22
    4* Killmonger 3/30

Welp if you parry in war be prepared for everyone you face to have maxed out limber, so try not to rely on it much

Yeah you should parry once and see how long the stun lasts. Then decide if it's enough time for you to hit. If it is then continue the parry hit parry hit routine. If not, intercept or wait for heavies
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    thank you guys for all the advices, really appreciate it :)