**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If I have 2 phone and log in with same account and time to time switch my phone is that okay

Just asking

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes.
  • Thanks
  • The game might think it's piloting
    No it won’t.
    If you are the only one using that device, nothing to worry about.

I use phone and ipad and play two accounts actively.
    Not an issue at all.
    And have changed both devices during my time playing as well.
    No need to get paranoid as long as you play fair and square.
  • Thanks
  • Thanks

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    how would kabam know if its not a different person?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    A diff location or IP adress or if your trying to hide you location with a VPN.. all of these are red flags and should be deemed as cheating and kicked tf out of the game. 💪💪
    If both devices play one account exclusively, and operate consistantly from the same IP when on wifi at home, nothing is wrong.
    Do they know then if it’s you or the dog playing? No, of course not.
    It’s your account on your device. Who is physically holding is beyond what they can monitor for. Unless you go into pattern recognition and evaluate what and how someone does in the game and the menu teaversal and such. Which I doubt they do, given the amount of players they’d need to track.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So I have had a similar question because I have 2 phones with different providers(AT&T and Verizon). I know different devices do not trigger but would different numbers and service providers trigger false piloting
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    A diff location or IP adress or if your trying to hide you location with a VPN.. all of these are red flags and should be deemed as cheating and kicked tf out of the game. 💪💪

Uh no. What if I go out to starbucks or am travelling around

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Really why flag an honest question?
    Timone147 wrote: »
    So I have had a similar question because I have 2 phones with different providers(AT&T and Verizon). I know different devices do not trigger but would different numbers and service providers trigger false piloting

They can see whether or not multiple accounts log on to devices. If your own devices consistently only log on your account(s), that won’t raise a red flag.
    If that were the case, noone could ever change provider or buy a new phone. Nothing to worry about there.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    its fine. I do it but be careful. if you forget what phone you were using the log in on the other boom! lost teh fight...