**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Psylocke

My psylocke doesn't do damage or power burn on her S1 i mean it actaully does nothing,is this a bug or am i using her wrong.

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Hi. No you’re using her rightS it doesn’t do any power burn or anything, just the power drain. Just a tips if you do sp1 just the moment at opponents sp1 right before the middle sp1 bar (be sure to time it properly as Psylocke hits will give them some power) and inflict psylocke sp1 and you will have an permanent power lock
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Hi. No you’re using her rightS it doesn’t do any power burn or anything, just the power drain. Just a tips if you do sp1 just the moment at opponents sp1 right before the middle sp1 bar (be sure to time it properly as Psylocke hits will give them some power) and inflict psylocke sp1 and you will have an permanent power lock
    she is normally fine in fights but for some reason i used her in arena and her S1 done nothing no power burn or damage and the AI had over 1 bar of power,the same happened to vision in AQ were i used his S2 and it done nothing and the AI hit me with a S3.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Canario wrote: »
    My psylocke doesn't do damage or power burn on her S1 i mean it actaully does nothing,is this a bug or am i using her wrong.

1/ Psylocke needs to have 1 Psi-charge and
    2/ Opponents needs to (generally) launch special 1 (when bar is not near special 2)
    3/ Psylocke launch special 1.
    4/ Opponent should not gain power on being hit by Psylocke (and there must be 1 Psi-charge present).

Powerburn is on special 3.
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    winterthur wrote: »
    Canario wrote: »

1/ Psylocke needs to have 1 Psi-charge and
    2/ Opponents needs to (generally) launch special 1 (when bar is not near special 2)
    3/ Psylocke launch special 1.
    4/ Opponent should not gain power on being hit by Psylocke (and there must be 1 Psi-charge present).

Powerburn is on special 3.
    I know how she works i use her alot but im just saying this has never happened to me before.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Oh ... you have a video?