**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on gwenpool movies event

What are your thoughts on gwenpool goes to the movies do you think the rewards are good are they bad im curious give me your honest opinions :)

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If anyone says they think it’s bad, I think they either are lying, or they don’t understand the effort:reward ratio! :D
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    What are your thoughts on gwenpool goes to the movies do you think the rewards are good are they bad im curious give me your honest opinions :)

One of the best, I've seen.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Free 5*. Why would anyone be mad at it?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Free 5*, at the low cost of watching the autofight AI be a dum-dum for a little bit. Not really a bad trade.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Im loving it
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    As long as I don't pull IP from every crystal then the rewards are great :smiley:
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    As long as I don't pull IP from every crystal then the rewards are great :smiley:

To be fair, there are only about 4 or 5 out of 20 viable characters in that whole crystal. Pair that with the fact that you only get one, and suddenly the whole thing seems a little useless.

But still love the free 5*.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited August 2018
    It's the BEST Event by Kabam by far. A free 5* with a decent possibility at God Tier Champs. Besides that a 20% chance at ANOTHER 5* Champion. If you're unlucky just two 4* champions
    (talking about just Epic, Master, and Heroic).

That means (statistically) that 20% of people will be obtaining two 5* champions and a 4 star champion. The other 80% will be obtaining two 4* champions and a 5* champion. It's an AMAZING Event!

The only thing that I'm thinking about is the HUGE increase of Wasp's and Iron Man IW's in Alliance War. Think about every alliance (at least at gold 1) that will be having 30 chances at obtaining a 5* Wasp and/or Iron Man IW. The best thing you can do is practice your butt off.
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Oh I love it the jokes are good sometimes as well
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    For the effort involved, it is fantastic. Essentially a free five star for the cost of energy? Yes please
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I really like it, it’s one of the few things kabam does right. Free 5* for little to no stress, 5* shards and cinematic crystals with a gooood chance too get a 4*