**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw bracket adjustments

So about 2 weeks ago my alliance got hit from the verge of plat 2 all the way down into gold 1. A few alliances did. Mostly for *violtating the code of conduct* somthing among those lines. Basically a lot of alliances got hit with points taken away from them for moving other alliance mates when they are busy. Or piloting which is what most people are calling it. I mean we don’t have some dweeb sitting on a iPad moving all our accounts but people get busy go on vacation and such so I get it. My complaint isn’t about being demot a couple tiers. My thing is when I seen all the whaling alliances get the same demotion and than put back into the same spot they were and just to do some scadelous mess like how mmx tried to do to Ios8a like come on. What is seriously going on here. It’s really a smack in the face to the alliances who try hard

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Mrchamp wrote: »
    So about 2 weeks ago my alliance got hit from the verge of plat 2 all the way down into gold 1. A few alliances did. Mostly for *violtating the code of conduct* somthing among those lines. Basically a lot of alliances got hit with points taken away from them for moving other alliance mates when they are busy. Or piloting which is what most people are calling it. I mean we don’t have some dweeb sitting on a iPad moving all our accounts but people get busy go on vacation and such so I get it. My complaint isn’t about being demot a couple tiers. My thing is when I seen all the whaling alliances get the same demotion and than put back into the same spot they were and just to do some scadelous mess like how mmx tried to do to Ios8a like come on. What is seriously going on here. It’s really a smack in the face to the alliances who try hard

So is seeing a cheating alliance in plat 2. You got what you deserved.
  • Options
    MrchampMrchamp Posts: 31
    Never made it into plat 2. Got demoted to gold 1 and we climb back into plat 3. No shinangins