**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Tier 4 Basic Catalysts

So i spent all the night completing for the first time Act 4, however i had 3 T4B catalyst sitting to rank up Voodoo to 4/40, i beat the thing, and i only get 3 more, 6/6 so i assumed the other 2 went to my stash like you know? any other Catalyst would? was i supposed to spend my T4B catalysts before completing Act 4? and now they are just gone? or is this a bug and i can get those T4B back? would love an answer from a mod.

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    restart the game
  • CoociCooci Posts: 12
    I had like 7 4t catalysts, and now I only have 3. Not sure what happen to them, because I didn't level up any of my champs. How can I get them back?
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    If you received any extra t4b during the event exploit fiasco, they've started the process of removing them from your account, along with any shards, t2a frags, etc.

Whether or not you were aware of the event awards bug, they still removed those extra resources from your inventory.

A couple alliance members experienced the same situation over the last couple days.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    If you received any extra t4b during the event exploit fiasco, they've started the process of removing them from your account, along with any shards, t2a frags, etc.

Whether or not you were aware of the event awards bug, they still removed those extra resources from your inventory.

A couple alliance members experienced the same situation over the last couple days.

This is correct. It's a possibility. In the event that it was an error, open a Support Ticket and provide as much information as possible.
  • CoociCooci Posts: 12
    I had 7 tier 4 catalysts, and now I only have 3. Not sure what happen to them, because I haven't leveled up any of my champs. How can I get them back?
  • OniOni Posts: 1
    перезапустите игру или напиши в службу поддержки