**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there be compensation for players at different points of the game?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
For instance, I have been at level 60 for quite some time as is everybody in my alliance and most of the alliances we face in gold one, most of us if not all of us have also completed chapter 4. Gold is very easily obtainable an arena, 1k 5 star shards is half of what I would get had I’d been able to grind arena, I suppose everybody can use halls of healing but for most of us that got hit the hardest by 19.0, we seem a bit left out in this compensation. I don’t need a warning for this post, just curious.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    With the amount of issues in the game, compensation will most likely come to everyone eventually. The only question is when.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nope. Someone with 0 5* shards and unable to complete even heroic to get 1k 5* shards, will get the same amount of 5* shards as someone with 70 5* and able to get double the compensation from 1 round of arena. Logic.
  • I'd like to see max summoner level raised. I think it's been at least 2 years most of us have been sitting at level 60. It makes XP Boosts absolutely worthless, yet you still hand them out. There has been no improvement to the daily crystals. At this level, no one needs 2* champs, let alone 1*s. I'm a Howling Commando. I've been playing since day 1. Please improve the game. Stop with the gimmicks. And be true to the champs. For example, Hulk does not bleed. There should be a lot more synergies. Rewards should reflect the efforts made to reach rhem. Thanks.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd like to see max summoner level raised. I think it's been at least 2 years most of us have been sitting at level 60. It makes XP Boosts absolutely worthless, yet you still hand them out. There has been no improvement to the daily crystals. At this level, no one needs 2* champs, let alone 1*s. I'm a Howling Commando. I've been playing since day 1. Please improve the game. Stop with the gimmicks. And be true to the champs. For example, Hulk does not bleed. There should be a lot more synergies. Rewards should reflect the efforts made to reach rhem. Thanks.

Get uncollected and you won't get 1 or 2* champs from the daily crystal.

Hulk does bleed