**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons?

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
I’m sure I missed it. We will get artifacts from somewhere else right? Otherwise it’s gonna take 90 days of dungeon to get a 5*?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    I’m sure I missed it. We will get artifacts from somewhere else right? Otherwise it’s gonna take 90 days of dungeon to get a 5*?

We will only have enough for one 5* after the Round.
  • Options
    So not much point to do them every day for a top tier player?
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    No...the above information I believe is inaccurate. They told us as much and that was the main criticism from the player base this time, that this first round wouldn’t get you enough to open a full five star crystal using dungeon artifacts. That’s also why the made the currency permanent, because you would need to save the earnings for the next round when you could open it. So I’m not sure what GW was reading but no where did they state you would earn enough to open a 5 star during the first two weeks and in fact said the opposite.
  • Options
    I meant Round, as in Round of iterations. 3 two week periods over the course of 3 months that will yield one 5*. As for whether or not it's worth it, that's up to you I suppose.
  • Options
    It's probably also important to note that Dust will carry over, so we can use it later.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Will there be other stuff to buy besides crystals? I did 2 runs to get 1k of these artifacts and it took a while. When you break it down it's like getting around 375 5* shards per day. Not sure I want to bother with 27 days of that for pool that contains a lot of trash champs. If I could buy stuff like that ifinity dust store that'd be a lot better.
  • Options
    As far as I know, just the Crystals.
  • Options
    *Artifacts
    ALWAYS confuse the two.
  • Options
    It is 27 days of eating the top milestone to get 1 5 star. Which means 2 of the 3 announced rounds
  • Options
    D7 2 rooms and D6 1 room took 5 min for me and the top milestone
  • Options
    D7 2 rooms and D6 1 room took 5 min for me and the top milestone

Total exaggeration on the timeframe, but I get your point. And it’s also what I did. But it’s still about the pool of champions For me. I’d prefer a regular 5* crystal.