**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Dungeons

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
A suggestion regarding the "dungeons"

I recently faced an issue where I wanted to conclude a dungeon because my phone was overheating, but my partner literally forced me to complete all the rooms till his champions got knocked out, I could have easily quit it but didn't cuz then the rewards would have been reduced to half, which would not have been good seeing the time invested.
My suggestion is Kabam should let a player quit the dungeon "AFTER" a room is completed without having to compromise the amount of the rewards, while the player wanting to continue could search for a new mate to continue the dungeons.
What are your opinions on this?

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't think they will allow a second partner. Would they get rewards for the current room without having to fight to get there? or would the rewards be like the first room for the new player? Also how far you can go as a team is part of the point.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If your partner is trying to force you to continue, just get all your champs KOed on purpose. Or press conclude dungeon and just go do whatever else you want, he'll give up eventually.(i haven't done any dungeons yet so I'm not sure if this can still be done)
  • Options
    Don't think they will allow a second partner. Would they get rewards for the current room without having to fight to get there? or would the rewards be like the first room for the new player? Also how far you can go as a team is part of the point.

@LeNoirFaineant I'd say the new person would be someone who has achieved all the milestones for the day to keep things fair.

True, teamwork is a part of the concept behind dungeons but some people either literally force the other player to continue playing even if he wanna leave or some just don't do anything, hoping that the other player does all the work and they get rewards for nothing
  • Options
    If your partner is trying to force you to continue, just get all your champs KOed on purpose. Or press conclude dungeon and just go do whatever else you want, he'll give up eventually.(i haven't done any dungeons yet so I'm not sure if this can still be done)

@TheSquish671 I agree with you, though It'd be great if they could do something about it so that players don't have to compromise on their rewards just because of their partners