**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons : Are you gonna play ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    Dungeons is the same time dump, room 7 is the same room 6 from last time, the difference is you have to do 3 rooms instead of 4. But it's the same difficulty, same BS nodes and same BS defensive champs. Doing 3 rooms will take at least 30 minutes. And the lag and freezing is rampant. For 3 months of this for ONE 5* is not worth it.

Basically it’s the same thing but half the points, their idea to make it shorter was to make an extra harder room, cut the milestone points in half and instead of 3 crystals you get 1 1/2 in 3 months.

I went super hard last time for the artifacts, but I’m happy to write I don’t need to do this and neither do you, it’s a waste of time and not worth the hassle and grief. 😬👏

you are wrong........
    they never made an extra harder room.... the put a room in the middle between 3 and 4.... there is no room harder than what was the hardest last time.....

it will actually take 27 days of dungeons to get a 5* champ. given that dungeons run for 2 weeks it will take you this dungeon and next dungeon to get a 5*.
    at less than half an hour a day this is quite a cheap and easy 5* champ.
    if you played any other mode of the contest for half an hour a day it would take alot more than 27 days to get a 5*.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes
    Takes 3 rooms of dungeon 7. Only take like 15 min if you find someone reliable. No reason not to run them really. I might miss a day or so here and there if I'm busy but since they'll be a permanent feature now, oh well