**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ronan and the monthly.

I have a 4 star rank 2 unawakened Ronan but I also have a cosmic gem and would be willing to use it on him but only if I can get through uncollected with only 1 sig level because I have zero sig stones for him. Is it possible?

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    A 3* duped Ronan works fine. Just longer fights with the 3* version.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I did ROL finally just to get Ronan. Used my 4 star awakening gem on him. Took his signature to 29. I feel this is the sweet spot where you can finish uncollected. My Ronan is 4 star R4 Sig 29 which gives him 0.5 second extra stun duration each time when opponent runs buffs. And NO sig1 will not be enough. By the way I explored uncollected with the help of Ronan.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    He needs sig around 20 for stun timer to perma stun........
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    You'll get a modest increase in stun duration with 1 Sig level - probably around an extra +0.2 to +0.25 seconds per buff.

That would probably be enough for you to spam your SP1, but you might want to surround Ronan with a Power Gain team to make sure.

You should be able to get a few 4* Sig stones over the next couple of weeks; so RNG should give you a few stones to boost him up. 5 or 6 will be helpful.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    mine is level 10 rank 3 as a 4* works fine
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used a 3* 4/40 on the adaptoid, took 358 hits but that's better than wasting a gem on a 4*
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I used a 3* r3 sig 70 and was able to kill UC Adaptoid in 350 - 420 hits every time. Dont waste gems, sig stones on his 4*
  • Options
    SbkSbk Posts: 53
    edited August 2018
    I have a 4 star rank 2 unawakened Ronan but I also have a cosmic gem and would be willing to use it on him but only if I can get through uncollected with only 1 sig level because I have zero sig stones for him. Is it possible?

Yes it is.
    Mine is 4/40 sig 2 and its fine
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    You don’t need Ronan tbh