**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rare 2*s.

Greetings MCoC Community & Kabam,

There are over 100 2*s in this game, and I'm gonna bet that most of you only have 50-75% of them. I think it's about time theres a more permanent source to acquire the rest. (And I know there is a player base that would agree with me. Take a look at the collector crystals and this month's 2* Cinematic Crystals, they aren't popular because they'll boost your roster to the extreme, but because most of us enjoy the collection aspect.)

There are 2 solutions that I think would work:

1) Add them to the PHCs. Prof Hoffs famous nickname for PHCs are Premium Disappointment Crystals, and rightfully so most of the time. But adding these 65-70 2*s that aren't normally in there will hopefully make them a little less Disappointing.

2) Add a special Crystal like the Collector Crystal. But I wouldn't have a carbon copy of the original, this new version should cost either 10,000 Battlechips or 20-25 units (because 50 units for a 1* colossus or 2* Deadpool X-force is just painful), OR it could be a drop from the Crystal Cornucopia Arena milestones. This crystal may also include all 13 1*s (because ever since I heard sentry was a 1*, I'm dying to get him. Lol).
(WARNING: this crystal I feel should only be available for Uncollected/ level 60 players)

Let me know your feedback/ complaints/ constructive criticism. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sentry as a 1* What?? Are you sure that's not just one of the Thanos/Kang team champs? Because those technically aren't collectible
    Also, are you equating 10,000 battlechips to 25 units??
    And the thing with PHCs as they are is that because the 2* pool is so limited, you get to build up to max sigs a lot faster than if they put all the 2* champs that already exist in the game into it, and then it'll take a lot longer.
    Finally, if you make exclusive champs more mainstream, then the exclusive becomes mainstream. And then it's not about collecting exclusive champs, it's just getting another 2* from the crystal that you didn't really care about, the way it kind of is now.
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    No, 1* sentry isnt from the kang/thanks teams.

Yes & no, I am saying those prices for the same thing but at the same time those are just what I feel are good prices. Dont want to make it too cheap so everyone can get everyone super easily, but you also dont want it to be so painful that it ain't worth it (like I said in the post, no one wants to pay 50 units for a 1* colossus like the previous iteration).
  • Options
    Can you show me a 1* Sentry in someone's team? Or evidence?

And 10,000 battlechips could get you like, 225 units or something, I just don't feel like it's that worth it. Maybe 5,000 would be better?

But my other argument remains, that as it is PHCs are able to give better rewards with max sigs, and exclusive champs should stay exclusive instead of being standard.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Can you show me a 1* Sentry in someone's team? Or evidence?

i0vwddkrpmpd.jpg
  • Options
    @TheSquish671 he's talking about Uncollected Arena crystals. But even then 225 units is a super rare drop
  • Options
    @Cutless_X I can't take that as proof, or else I could go to the beginner event quest or Act 1 story quests and take a screenshot of all the champs there, because, you know, they're all 1 star champs and I've seen a 1* Medusa opponent pop up in quickmatch

@TheSquish671 I get your point, but maybe if there was a way to have a definiti.........(it was halfway through this sentence when I realised that there's already a conversion rate in the game)

Alliance donations!! So 25 units converts to...uh...1250 battlechips lol
    Maybe we shouldn't use that then.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    All of the characters are two stars or one stars in the quests, doesn’t mean they are playable or should be playable. There are some that were made available through special event crystals and those that can be obtained through Marvel Insider. The two star pool being limited to what it is makes it so you can max out the sig level and get the max sig crystals. It would be much tougher to max those out if the pool was huge.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    10gmzxbwlgpl.jpeg

I get where you’re coming from for this, but you lost me at it only being available for uncollected or level 60 people.
  • Options
    Sorry, level 40 @Captain_Kandice