**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mad "Skill"s

Who would YOU rank up and why?

Mad "Skill"s 52 votes

5* unduped gwenpool to r3
61%
MattyloCaptain_KandiceDimples800Timone147MrLalowSuperman69GAM3RGUYRikuremaDean9300450Anonymous346JonibärchenSpiderCoolsJayProngsAtlantabrave3cx23433DarthPhalChris1212123Shadow_PhoneixPaytoPlayItsTheBroski 32 votes
4* sig 1 Killmonger to r5
15%
NinjAlanSpeedbumpDarkrider05ThirtyFourTheSpicyKnightSupermanafficinadoSparkyCzLoctiteSuperGlue 8 votes
5* unduped hawkeye to r4
23%
SnizzbarTendersquadGruftyZzyzxGuyMagrailothosSandeepSAl_AhadHKGNAnthinhoShadowBlade075Amazing_Demon05Manumission18Tomstar124 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    I might add that I have 4* gp r5 max sig
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. I do find Hawkeye to be effective even at R3, so I would probably pick GP over Hawkeye.

I don’t have a KM above a 3* so I can’t comment on him beyond I’ve heard good things about him.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    5* unduped hawkeye to r4
    I'm not a huge fan of GP because of the meta shift with immune champs. She is completely gimp against bleed immune.

KM is a god-tier champ; however, I wouldn't invest t4ccs into 4*s anymore unless you just absolutely want to.

HE has been so useful for years. With so much power gain in the game, a power control champ like him is golden.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of GP because of the meta shift with immune champs. She is completely gimp against bleed immune.

KM is a god-tier champ; however, I wouldn't invest t4ccs into 4*s anymore unless you just absolutely want to.

HE has been so useful for years. With so much power gain in the game, a power control champ like him is golden.

I hear you on the immune champs/nodes, it’s how I feel more or less about AA. I’ve been debating on whether or not I want to take mine to R4. He’s god tier for sure, unless you’re up against an immune champ. Then he has pillow hands.
  • Options
    Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Looks like gwenpool is the recommended. Thx 4 confirming my thoughts everyone. Cheers!