Kabam why are you doing this?

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
Why no IMIW and WASP crystals in the store?

I could easily buy them for 150 units but you make us grind versus mode and stil dont have IMIW after opening hundreds of them!!

What is the logic behind not adding 2 specific champ crystals to the store? Unless you dont want everyone to complete the event

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Just keep grinding 1v1 you'll eventually get him
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Just keep grinding 1v1 you'll eventually get him

    But why ? Why cant i buy him for 150 units? Cannot understand this kabam logic?
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    You guys do not get the moot point!! Why have 2 champs been excluded from the crystals? And why has versus grinding been forced upon us?
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,123 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    You guys do not get the moot point!! Why have 2 champs been excluded from the crystals? And why has versus grinding been forced upon us?

    Because the 4th week hasn't started yet when IMIW and Wasp are actually needed!
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    You guys do not get the moot point!! Why have 2 champs been excluded from the crystals? And why has versus grinding been forced upon us?

    Because the 4th week hasn't started yet when IMIW and Wasp are actually needed!

    So your saying they will be added as soon as the 4th week opens?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 841 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    They haven't been excluded.
    They haven't been added yet. This happens with ALL NEW CHAMPS. They are added to basic crystals only a while after they are released.

    Why would you want to buy a crystal with 150 units to get the same champ you can get by grinding quickmatches? It doesn't make sense.
    P.S. Versus grinding hasn't been forced upon anyone. Nobody forces you to play the event, therefore nobody forces you to grind for those champs. It's your own choice.

    P.P.S I grinded ~50 quickmatches and I got all the champs I was missing (IMIW, Wasp and KM in my case).
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited August 2018
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    They haven't been excluded.
    They haven't been added yet. This happens with ALL NEW CHAMPS. They are added to basic crystals only a while after they are released.

    Why would you want to buy a crystal with 150 units to get the same champ you can get by grinding quickmatches? It doesn't make sense.
    P.S. Versus grinding hasn't been forced upon anyone. Nobody forces you to play the event, therefore nobody forces you to grind for those champs. It's your own choice.

    P.P.S I grinded ~50 quickmatches and I got all the champs I was missing (IMIW, Wasp and KM in my case).

    Im referring to the gate crystals, not the basic ones

    And if i want to complete the event , but the champ is not available except for grinding, it has been forced in a way to acquire

    Please think before you type mate

    I have opened over 150 crystals...how many more? And what is the guarantee that i will 100% pull IMIW Before the event expires? NONE
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Complain how much you want, it’s all down to luck and RNG
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    O
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    They haven't been excluded.
    They haven't been added yet. This happens with ALL NEW CHAMPS. They are added to basic crystals only a while after they are released.

    Why would you want to buy a crystal with 150 units to get the same champ you can get by grinding quickmatches? It doesn't make sense.
    P.S. Versus grinding hasn't been forced upon anyone. Nobody forces you to play the event, therefore nobody forces you to grind for those champs. It's your own choice.

    P.P.S I grinded ~50 quickmatches and I got all the champs I was missing (IMIW, Wasp and KM in my case).

    Im referring to the gate crystals, not the basic ones

    And if i want to complete the event , but the champ is not available except for grinding, it has been forced in a way to acquire

    Please think before you type mate

    I have opened over 150 crystals...how many more? And what is the guarantee that i will 100% pull IMIW Before the event expires? NONE

    If u think you’ll get better odds from featured crystals you have a surprise coming to you
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Versus crystal= free, 1 in 20 chance for wasp/ IMIW, at the cost of 30 mins of grinding(for about 20)
    Gate crystals= 150 units, quite low chance to get wasp/ IMIW

    Up to you to decide which is better
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I got wasp and IMIW form the 2* crystal. They are in there. Just keep hammering away at the arena.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Why no IMIW and WASP crystals in the store?

    I could easily buy them for 150 units but you make us grind versus mode and stil dont have IMIW after opening hundreds of them!!

    What is the logic behind not adding 2 specific champ crystals to the store? Unless you dont want everyone to complete the event

    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    You need to think before you speak look at when all the other gate crystals were realeased...on the day there week was realeased and you’ll get them eventually by doing quickmatch
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 893 ★★★
    I know I know many will say it doesn't matter BUT, do not open the crystals as you get them each time. Wait until you have 50 or more to open at once and then open them all. You'll get what you need.
    This is only by my experience and could be a little superstitious but i have never ever gotten anything but 2* when I open one PHC at a time as i get them (over 100's). When I open a large group of them, I ALWAYS get a 3* and very often a 4*.
    There's something magical about opening many in succession IMO.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 141
    There available in four hours.
Sign In or Register to comment.