**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Addition of Spider Champs

So Marvel Contest of Champions newest motion comic heavily indicated the rise of the sinister six. With the long awaited arrival of Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus on the horizon I would very much like to see more of the sinister six members even if they were not going to be a part of the main story. These are Kraven the Hunter, Sandman, Lizard or Mysterio. I also think just one more spider would be good as well. Could we have a Scarlet Spider perhaps I think he could be a really good bleeder with his stingers and maybe a resistance to poison and beed as he is a synthazoid.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I agree with everything but another Spider-man skin. 4 skins is enough in my opinion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I've been dying for a new female Spider-Man Champ. I agree that we have many. I'd like to see another female. Silk, Mayhem...whoever.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Spider Woman Jessica Drew.
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I love the lizard honestly my favorite kindsof ccharacters are the animal and freaky characters like the lizard , carnage ,doc oc, kraven,ext. I totally agree im so excited for new spiderman characters.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    We are just missing the Spiderman Skill, Mystic and Mutant version and then we are good to go on
    We are just missing the Spiderman Skill, Mystic and Mutant version and then we are good to go on
    Months ago I was thinking the same about Gwen, but that train seem stopped.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Marvel Contest of Spidermen
    edited July 2017
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    At least it's not Marvel Contest of Ironmen.
    Oh well almost.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    edited July 2017
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    At least it's not Marvel Contest of Ironmen.
    Oh well almost.

Spidey classic, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Agent Venom, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, Venompool and now Stark enhanced Spidey

Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, War Machine and for the sake of argument I'll include Civil Warrior.

It's 8:6 and nobody complains about the 5 Hulks. All I say is show a little love to Iron Man XD

I like the fact that there are different variations of similar champs, I'll admit that all spiders are different as are the hulks and Iron Man, SIM and IP all have the same sig ability.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see Spider Witch playable, for those of us that remember her. She was pretty bomb.