**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Feature crystals are a joke

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Over the last year I've bought roughly 5 feature 4* crystals a week. Sometimes free units earned or units bought. And I have yet to pull a feature or any 4* from them period. Just bought 7 tech spiderman crystals and 7 2*. This needs to change drastically. I've watched people buy 1 and get the feature and I've bought 20 and pulled all 2*. I don't care about a refund because it's my gamble but odds need to change or remove the 2* options so at least we are getting more 4* shards.

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Common knowledge.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Over the last year I've bought roughly 5 feature 4* crystals a week. Sometimes free units earned or units bought. And I have yet to pull a feature or any 4* from them period. Just bought 7 tech spiderman crystals and 7 2*. This needs to change drastically. I've watched people buy 1 and get the feature and I've bought 20 and pulled all 2*. I don't care about a refund because it's my gamble but odds need to change or remove the 2* options so at least we are getting more 4* shards.

If you haven't realized that feature hero crystals are a waste of units then maybe this will wake you up. DON"T EVER USE UNITS ON FEATURE HERO CRYSTALS EVER! They hold no value whatsoever and will normally just give you 2* duplicates which are basically ISO. Only use units on tangible items such as energy refills or just save up for a LOL, ROL, RTTL or special events. Trust me Feature Hero crystals are the worst value item in the game IMO.

I'm done everything except lol don't have the champs for it. So yeah a new feature would be nice.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    It's a 2% drop rate, I'm not sure what you are expecting.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    5? If only. I've bought hundreds. Landed one 4*. It's important to remember there is only a small chance. Extremely rare, actually. That's the chance we take when we purchase Crystals.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    5? If only. I've bought hundreds. Landed one 4*. It's important to remember there is only a small chance. Extremely rare, actually. That's the chance we take when we purchase Crystals.

He said 5 A WEEK. Over 2 years that's hundreds
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

He said 5 A WEEK. Over 2 years that's hundreds
    Ah. Was reading in the sun and missed the part about a week.