**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

some small changes for carnage

(sorry for my bad english) I think some of carnages animations should change a bit.Hıs special attacks are well designed but in my opinion at the start of the game he should come to the fight more like venom.He comes like he is walking like a simple human character.he must move more like how venom moves.His actions should look more aggresive.He is not spider-man or captain marvel he is a symbiote and a psycho killer so I think his walking animation and dashing back must change.Thanks for reading,I hope you can do this little change.

Comments

• Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I mostly like the way he moves.

I'd like a change to his victory pose, maybe have him lean back laughing and throw his arms out with his tendrils flailing around him. Similar to the start of his L3.

I didn't like his L3 animation at the start of playing him, and I wouldn't mind a change to something better suited to carnage, but I think there's more concerning issues with this character.
  • Options
    AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    I'm surprised anyone has seen a victory pose, didn't think he was capable of killing any opponent
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    I'm surprised anyone has seen a victory pose, didn't think he was capable of killing any opponent

Used my R3 5* in T1 catalyst quest was a close fight.