**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current champs I want to rank up but don't know who first.

I've been having insane 4* luck and just recently pulled imiw, wasp, iceman, and hulk rag, but I don't know who to rank up first as I want some good war defence but also some more solid questing options

Comments

• Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    IMIW is a good war defender, even at 4*. I’m not really familiar with Wasp, so I can’t speak on her. Hulk rag & iceman are both great champs. I’d look at your roster & see what you need. Iceman has triple immunity, & can eat sp3’s. GHulk is a counter to all of the unavoidable passive DoT champs (cough cough Domino).
    Whatever you choose, have fun! You had some great luck!
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    IMIW is a good war defender, even at 4*. I’m not really familiar with Wasp, so I can’t speak on her. Hulk rag & iceman are both great champs. I’d look at your roster & see what you need. Iceman has triple immunity, & can eat sp3’s. GHulk is a counter to all of the unavoidable passive DoT champs (cough cough Domino).
    Whatever you choose, have fun! You had some great luck!

9q3q8sh9eov3.jpg
    j0pj0oi93k2m.jpg
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    4rbhmvsrtfpf.jpg
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Iceman is an amazing attacker and above average defender, as he has triple immunities. He's pretty much a counter to anyone that relies on bleed, poison, or incinerate, some of which are even god tiers (Ex. Blade, AA). His Ice armor also makes him a decent counter to enemies with a high damage output, so he's just a great counter character overall. As a defender, though, he's a bit lacking. Anyone with fury stacks can easily take out ice armor in one hit, making him terrible vulnerable. He would be good in an unblockable sp1 node, though. Another problem with defender Iceman is with the AI. They tend to lean toward sp2, and Iceman's sp2 is terrible. Not only is it easily blockable, but it shatters ice armor.

Iceman's worst matchup is probably SL, as he has tactician to break ice armor and doesn't rely on any of the abilities Iceman is immune to. Pair this with his class advantage, and he's extremely challenging.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    If you use Iceman as a defender, place him on a stun immune node if you can. At least make the attacker earn the armor break. Barring that, put him on a high health pool node.