**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Switch after initial clear of Act 5 (and crazy crystal opening rollercoaster)

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
Just wanted to share a story.

So, today was one of my favorite days in the 3+ years I’ve played this game.

I completed my initial clear through Act 5 after having become Uncollected a couple months ago.

Used:

4/55 Blade (awakened)
4/55 Hypeman (unawakened)

5/50 Switch, Void, Medusa, AA, Ghostrider

I used a few hundred units, because I boosted up as much as possible, and maybe healed up more than I should have.

Highlights:

Switch. At sig 99 5/50 boosted to the max she is as good, pound-for-pound, as any champ in this game. I cleared entire paths with her, especially the rage paths. She made for some downright dominant fights. Surprisingly so.

Blade was amazing for so many fights, but Switch (at her most dominant) was Blade’s equal in every way.

I one-shotted 5.4.5 Mephisto with Void. Pretty easily actually.

Almost one-shotted Ultron with Medusa, but I think I was just too excited at this point.

During 5.4.3, even with the 50% class disadvantage, Hypeman with a few furies is amazing.

Bought the 750 unit boost package today after realizing just how valuable those big boosts are.

Then, my crystals...

Yesterday’s 5* was Kamala

Today’s cinematic crystals were 5* Starky and 5* Killmonger!

Post Act 5 crystals were OG Cap dupe and first time pull Magneto.

Crazy rng.

Currently 275 shards away from my first 6*.

Best of luck to all of you.

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Aww, I came in to give my thoughts on the Nintendo Switch.

I mean, SW is amazing, but it's been that way for almost the entire time the game's been out. I don't think she deserves special recognition, as many other champs do slightly outmatch her, but she is worthy of high tier. Her crazy damage output, power drain, and veil of fortune, especially at a high level, definitely make her an insane powerhouse.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Crazy week for alot of people in terms of 'luck' it seems. Most of us are so used to terrible luck that when fortune finally favours us... we become suspicious lol
    Most of my alliance members had great pulls from cinematic crystal eg. 5* Killmonger, Wasp, IMIW, etc.
    I got 5* Sparky from cinematic crystal. Got 5* Hulk and duped my 4* 5/50 Sparky just earlier today. All in all, best day ever in the game.

Congrats on clearing ACT 5 and those fantastic pulls :)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I mean, SW is amazing, but it's been that way for almost the entire time the game's been out. I don't think she deserves special recognition, as many other champs do slightly outmatch her, but she is worthy of high tier. Her crazy damage output, power drain, and veil of fortune, especially at a high level, definitely make her an insane powerhouse.

I know Switch has her reputation as being amazing. Pre-nerf or post. Just wanted to share my experience with her during initial clear of Act 5. She is so fun and just beautiful to play with.

I think she is safe as a 5*. Will she be one of the very best champs in the game? Yes. She would need her sig scaled down a bit to reflect the same percentages as the 4* to keep her in line, but anyway, as is she is so flexible and dynamic. As current content stands, she is one of the best champs for 100% story mode and monthly quests.
    edited August 2018
    I meant to say Hypeman with a few furies was powerful as hell, even out of class during 5.3. Not 5.4.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018

I know Switch has her reputation as being amazing. ..
    I think she is safe as a 5*. Will she be one of the very best champs in the game? Yes. She would need her sig scaled down a bit...

Five star Switch would be awesome; and could definitely be adjusted by reducing her proc rate and the number of buffs/debuffs produced.

Additionally, her effects could be altered by introducing some of the other buffs/debuffs introduced since she was last adjusted. Some of the effects she currently can't cause include the following:

Debuffs:
    Fatigue
    Exhaustion
    Shock
    Incinerate
    Degeneration
    Concussion
    Unlucky
    Phantasm (Heal reversal)
    Petrify
    Fate Seal

Buffs:
    Lucky
    Life Steal
    Rage
    Energy Resistance/Physical resistance
    Emergency Shield
    Prowess
    Thorns
    Aura of Incineration
    SMASH!
    Invulnerable/Unstoppable/Unblockable (probably best avoided)
    How about an Infinity War Scarlet Witch? Lovely, dark, red hair... Similar abilities. She would be so cool.
    Add a petrify and weakness. That’s enough, and makes sense. It also inherently reduces the odds of her other abilities. Maybe some sort of ability that makes her “spells” permanent. She could lose a small amount of health if a proc becomes permanent.
    Actually, she should have some sort of ability accuracy reduction and/or evade counter. She should essentially have a small chance at everything. A counter to everything if rng is in your favor.
    She’d basically be Void, but with more potential abilities, less consistency, and more damage out of the gate.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Actually, she should have some sort of ability accuracy reduction and/or evade counter. She should essentially have a small chance at everything. A counter to everything if rng is in your favor.

I agree - that's Concussion (or Dazed). Or a copy of Void's Anti-Evade debuff.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The Nintendo Switch is a decent console, wrong forum though...

Wait