**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hows my account looking? (2 years)

I used to sell but I'm finally done with that. So tips tricks comments dissing Is fine alsoz1ji1zx3dycf.jpg
2w49hpsahjqh.jpg
km1wrtwccuzh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You must not play a lot, do you?

I'm not saying that in a derogatory way... Just seems you must be very casual.
  • Options
    DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

I've been playing all summer all day just not very good at the game lol

• Options

What I was saying is that you must have been pretty casual for two years.
  • Options

Well I do take some breaks to focus on college. during summer is when I'm usually on
  • Options

Well I do take some breaks to focus on college. during summer is when I'm usually on

I get it.

Well, if that's the case... not too bad since it's really only been the summer.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    You have the roster to handle a good deal of content, but your masteries may need a little work. Cruelty and precision should be priorities.

Sabertooth is a great quest champ if you get used to how he works, and save his charges for optimal fights.

X-23 and OG Thor carried me through tons of early content. I would focus on them. As well as Archangel (try and get him awakened. He is a god), Sabertooth, Hulk, Luke Cage.

Get some points in the masteries I previously mentioned as well as stupefy and block proficiency to start.

You will need some power control and heal block eventually. Doc Oc can help with that, and AA when you awaken him and get used to bait parry/heavy attack gameplay.
  • Options
    You have the roster to handle a good deal of content, but your masteries may need a little work. Cruelty and precision should be priorities.

Sabertooth is a great quest champ if you get used to how he works, and save his charges for optimal fights.

X-23 and OG Thor carried me through tons of early content. I would focus on them. As well as Archangel (try and get him awakened. He is a god), Sabertooth, Hulk, Luke Cage.

Get some points in the masteries I previously as well as stupefy and block proficiency to start.

Thanks man I will look into those masteries.
  • Options

I get it.

Well, if that's the case... not too bad since it's really only been the summer.

Thanks!