**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is he a good attacker?

I got 4* imiw from the legendary cinematic crystal
Is he good as an attacker as I only have one main attacker..

Comments

• Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I would like others opinion about him..
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    How about you play him and read his abilities and find out?

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    He is known more to be a defender but he is a good attacker as well...immunity to cold snap makes him a good counter to iceman...repulsor blasts are unevadable so a partial counter to evade champs as well..sp1 and sp2 combo to setup plasma and then refresh through repulsor attacks is what I have done with a few fights I did with him when I got him today...and his block proficiency is very high as well which will allow you to sustain quite a few block hits
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I got 4* imiw from the legendary cinematic crystal
    Is he good as an attacker as I only have one main attacker..
    yes he is I have a 4 * Sig 99 his SP2 does real good damage.

Thank you for the reply guys! Very much appreciated
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Literally what is the point in posting this? OP is just asking advice and starting a discussion on a particular topic. If that’s not the point of the forum then I don’t know what is.

Iron Spider. IMIW is a tough champ to get a grip of and like previously stated, he is mainly a defender but he does have a lot of utility. He’s a pretty decent power control champ when you combine his shock and incinerate into plasma. Your basic attacks (MLLLL); the first Medium, the second L and fourth L attack will all power drain and give them no power. Also, these same attacks cannot trigger evasion so he is good against nightcrawler and Spider-Man.

His damage is average but if you stack the plasma then he’s a pretty decent champ!

Literally what is the point in posting this? OP is just asking advice and starting a discussion on a particular topic. If that’s not the point of the forum then I don’t know what is.

Iron Spider. IMIW is a tough champ to get a grip of and like previously stated, he is mainly a defender but he does have a lot of utility. He’s a pretty decent power control champ when you combine his shock and incinerate into plasma. Your basic attacks (MLLLL); the first Medium, the second L and fourth L attack will all power drain and give them no power. Also, these same attacks cannot trigger evasion so he is good against nightcrawler and Spider-Man.

His damage is average but if you stack the plasma then he’s a pretty decent champ!
    Thank you for taking your time to write this...
    Can you answer one more question?
    Is he a better attacker than unduped dv?

Thank you for taking your time to write this...
    Can you answer one more question?
    Is he a better attacker than unduped dv?

Unduped Voodoo, that means IMIW is better. If voodoo ever gets duped then Voodoo will be better.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Imo Voodoo is better all around than IMIW. IM is mainly a good defender (duped). Voodoo is effective period. But, what do I know.
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Imo Voodoo is better all around than IMIW. IM is mainly a good defender (duped). Voodoo is effective period. But, what do I know.

Unduped voodoo isn’t great imo. He doesn’t have the ability accuracy reduction/gain which is pretty essential to me. He’s not awful, but I’d rather have an IMIW than an unduped voodoo
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I only have the two star version but played thru week three of master and heroic with him gwenpool goes to the movies just to see if he ever pops his shoulder back in. But no if you activate a sp2 and then an sp1 then just fight mildly aggressive you can keep plasma debuffs stacked for the entirety of the fight trigger a couple sp3s and then call it a day. If you dupe him and have parry any fight becomes a walk in the park even if you screw up you stun the opponent and can get your groove back on. Very good pull rank him up.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★

Unduped voodoo isn’t great imo. He doesn’t have the ability accuracy reduction/gain which is pretty essential to me. He’s not awful, but I’d rather have an IMIW than an unduped voodoo

Its all moot if IMIW isn't duped. That's where he really shines. Otherwise he's just ok.
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    @Iron_spider1

I use IMIW as a AW attacker and he is pretty good against Evaders because his reactor hits can not be evaded. he is immune as long as he has Armor up so i use him against those bleed nodes as well. his SP1 is unblockable and puts a shock debuff on opponents as long as shock is active his reactor hits drain power so he can be used against All or Nothing nodes but his power drain cannot stop power gaining champs( like hyperion) to reach L3 so he is not best power control champ in the game.

Overall i find him more useful as a attacker than a defender because many ppl have figured out how to fight against him already.

Its all moot if IMIW isn't duped. That's where he really shines. Otherwise he's just ok.

IMIW really only needs to be duped for defence, not offence. It isn’t often in a fight that you’re under 15% health
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    He isn’t bad for attack do to Coldsnap immunity while he has armor, but he’s much better on defense.