**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 4/55 Wasp

dtbfyf4vosgk.jpg
p0fzo0msg9w4.jpg

I had created a couple of polls prior to now asking about who to spend some t2a on, and I finally committed last night to using them on Wasp. Here are some base stats for anybody curious to what she looks like at this level. I know I couldnt find a lot of information about her prior to ranking up, so hopefully this will help another person out there who may be on the fence about her. Note that I do have glass cannon maxed out, so her already not so impressive health pool is slightly lower. However, her damage is pleasantly surprising, and combined with her sig ability makes up for her low health and block proficiency (at least in my opinion). Also the weakness debuff she can place on champs helps out as well. Thanks everyone for all the input and suggestions!

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    What about her actual base stats? Crit rate, damage, armor, and block proficiency?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    One thing she’s got going for her, is she makes an awesome profile pic!

I’d be interested in some gameplay if you have any, she seems a really fun champ to play. Might be a killer defender too. Part of the quantum trinity as well, which finally makes ant man good!
  • Options
    The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Awesome thanks for this. So her attack stats and even armor is really good. I did hear her block proficiency is very subpar. She must hit hard though. Sounds good if you like champs like SS.