**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo-dash back

I'm new to using mordo, recently duped my 4* mordo. I brought him into the AQ. Right away I noticed that when I dash back, he sort of freezes there for a sec then dashes back. We have a super easy AQ, any boss can be beat with a rank 3 4* of any kind. Mordo got his rump kicked because of this. Is this the way he's always been?

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I'm new to using mordo, recently duped my 4* mordo. I brought him into the AQ. Right away I noticed that when I dash back, he sort of freezes there for a sec then dashes back. We have a super easy AQ, any boss can be beat with a rank 3 4* of any kind. Mordo got his rump kicked because of this. Is this the way he's always been?

It has not really happened to me with him before, not saying that it is not a bug by the way, but I typically have only used him in arena. He works much better for defense in war than as an attacker in AQ which is why I so rarely use him.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited July 2017
    Ok, I tried it again in the AQ. The problem I'm running into is that after I do my five combo hits, I can't perry let alone even block right after the fifth hit. I can block/perry with everyone else in my 300 champ line up....well 299

My five hits are ALWAYS followed by me getting punched in the face several times. And that's ONLY with mordo
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Yea he is useless on offense the way his mechanics work....could be great if it gets fixed. Some people will say well just hit 4x then back off but that doesnt make sense his mechanics should be fixed
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Ok, I tried it again in the AQ. The problem I'm running into is that after I do my five combo hits, I can't perry let alone even block right after the fifth hit. I can block/perry with everyone else in my 300 champ line up....well 299

My five hits are ALWAYS followed by me getting punched in the face several times. And that's ONLY with mordo

I just got Mordo and noticed it too. Thing is it's not just him it's him and Nightcrawler too. Only 2 champs in the game who can't block after a 5 hit combo. Very disapointing since they can be great attackers.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

In my experience Mordo's' 5 hit combo ending in a light attack (tap) is broken and leaves you open to attack. Use his 5 hit ending in a medium attack (swipe right) or do a 4 hit combo.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses and tips.

I can't believe Kabam hasn't commented on this. Even if it's just the stock answer "it's working properly" ...anything
  • Options
    Can Kabam change my discussion heading to

Mordo can't block after five hit combo

Something like that..I know it's a little wordy