**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam fix the game first before new aq season

Should kabam fix the game first before new aq season 30 votes

Yes
60%
VoluntarisThe_OneOKAYGangThatsausageNick_Caine_32SIlverProfessorDarkrider05QuikPikbrhooom21Danny_BahamutBlackFreQuencyKobster84DEYSFhfjghhggggjfhfjgpfm007Wakanda4Ever278DMath1012 18 votes
No
10%
DemonzfyreCupidDarthPhal 3 votes
Ooooo you in trouble
30%
Captain_KandiceDoctorJGSTAR21Noob2435RoyalPlasmapigupompomButtehrsShocker34Tommy_Alexis 9 votes

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    No
    They are constantly working on the game. Not releasing AQ won't help or hinder that effort.
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Ooooo you in trouble
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They are constantly working on the game. Not releasing AQ won't help or hinder that effort.

I feel like that splits resources quite a lot. Especially with the revamped AQ's. They need new servers my friend.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yes

Bullcrap, all they care about is pushing new content to sell more crystals and potions. They are putting more load on an already broken network infrastructure and should really focus on fixing that before they release ANYTHING else new. I am an IT Professional btw so there is credibility to what I am saying here. Not saying I know Kabam's exact situation but I can tell you they have no redundancy on their network or there would not be this many outages. They can and should spend the money to fix that problem before they do anything else for the longevity of their business and this game. It's long overdue for Kabam to look at the big picture instead of how to make the next quick buck.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    They should but they won’t
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »

Bullcrap, all they care about is pushing new content to sell more crystals and potions. They are putting more load on an already broken network infrastructure and should really focus on fixing that before they release ANYTHING else new. I am an IT Professional btw so there is credibility to what I am saying here. Not saying I know Kabam's exact situation but I can tell you they have no redundancy on their network or there would not be this many outages. They can and should spend the money to fix that problem before they do anything else for the longevity of their business and this game. It's long overdue for Kabam to look at the big picture instead of how to make the next quick buck.

"Not saying I know Kabam's exact situation . . . "

Yet you are confident you know what is going on?

Yeah, OK, sure.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Whats wrong with it? 🤔