Hero Crystals

I believe there should be a change in the pricing of Hero Crystals, because it's really us getting messed over when you think about it!!

Premium - 1k Shards
3/4* - 2k Shards
5* - 5k Shards
6* - 10k Shards

What do y'all think summoners?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I agree with the PHC one because it wouldn't give beginners that big an advantage in terms of progression over the veterans who had 2k shard phcs when they were at that level.
    But the 5k for a 5*, there would definitely be some people complaining about beginners getting more 5*s than they did when they were at that stage in the game
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    No. Sounds like your new to the game.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    Instead of reducing the crystal costs, they have increased the number of shards you can get. It’s more or less the same thing.
  • sd__whitesd__white Member Posts: 182
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Instead of reducing the crystal costs, they have increased the number of shards you can get. It’s more or less the same thing.

You were the only one with something informative to say, that's actually good! 5* shards are hard to come by if you're not an Arena grinder. An don't get started on 6* shards.
    Appleisgod wrote: »

"SoUnDs LiKe YoUrE NeW"... no dude, I'm level 50, but I made a new account!
    sd__white wrote: »

"SoUnDs LiKe YoUrE NeW"... no dude, I'm level 50, but I made a new account!

Then how come you make these kind of stupid suggestions that has been made so many times

It's stupid to you, y'all just so stuck up, and scared that the new people can get great champs.. so you want them to stay behind an have to slave