**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Transparency & Kabam patent(s)

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
@Kabam Miike
Since you closed the topic before I could reply, I'll be glad if you can elaborate the following:

You said:
euno0n4tto72.jpg

Patent I was referencing:
rxkyvmy5yakv.jpg

Whole discussion on the patent:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/31713/very-interesting-patent-kabam-changes-reward-probabilities-based-on-spending-hmm/

@Ad0ra_ 's comment:
6oat3t04n2en.jpg

In short, I'd like to get a direct yes/no answer to the following question:
" Does purchasing items through unit store, esp units themselves, increase the probability of future draws of other items?"

Reason why: Ad0ra says that you never lower odds but doesn't say the opposite

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So your argument is that odds are never lowered, implying odds can be raised?

How do you think probability works? It’s out of 100%, or some rather say out of 1.0 where 0.5 for example is 50%.

You cannot raise the odds for something, without lowering them for an alternative. Like balancing a scale. If the odds for one thing goes up, the other goes down.

No, purchasing does not alter your odds. Kabam have said so many times that I could recite what they say from memory. The patent does not affect the game, companies buy patents for tons of stuff, doesn’t mean they use it
This discussion has been closed.