**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance War Gift Gives Regular Potions...

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Alliance war gift gives basic potions, not alliance potions. Is this intended?

Comments

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    They all give those potions
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I never arena..ever. But I had to pick that package because it was the only one with level 4 AQ/AW potions. So part of my package was a complete waste. Shocking.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Alliance Quest bundle gives you some L1 team revives and potions.. cause those make all the difference lol
  • Spart3nSpart3n Posts: 36
    At least you got them.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    No thought put into these packages whatsoever
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    So is there any official word on this? I know there's already been a ton of issues with the rollout of this package like we anticipated, but is the actual content of the packages bugged too? If there's items in the war bundle that can't be used for war, people should probably know that before they choose it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

All of the gifts include the Team Revives and Potions. If you scroll up in the list you should also see where the Alliance Team Potions are listed. Sorry for the confusion. Hope that helps!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

All of the gifts include the Team Revives and Potions. If you scroll up in the list you should also see where the Alliance Team Potions are listed. Sorry for the confusion. Hope that helps!

But the arena one gives alliance ones
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    They all give those potions

no they dont. Arena pack give alliance potions
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

That doesnt help. It just shows you guys are making fun of us. Why would alliance potions be in arena package (nothing to do with arena whatsoever) when there is an AQ and an AW package options.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

If you read what people are saying you'll see the wrong potions stein the packages. Unless it's your way to show even more appreciation.
    Remeli wrote: »
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

That doesnt help. It just shows you guys are making fun of us. Why would alliance potions be in arena package (nothing to do with arena whatsoever) when there is an AQ and an AW package options.

Hello,

When the Summoner Appreciation Gifts first when live, there was a brief error in which the Arena package included Alliance potions instead of regular potions. This error has since been resolved and the packages include the correct items. Sorry for the confusion!
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

OP here - sounds like there's a misunderstanding, Lyra. What is the purpose of having regular team potions under the alliance war package? They cannot be used there. Shouldn't they be alliance team potions, not regular team potions?
    @Kabam Lyra

The Alliance Quest package includes both Alliance potions and regular potions. This is because regular potions are included as part of all packages, along with the 5-Star shards and Units. Hope that helps clarify!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    S
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

Hello,

When the Summoner Appreciation Gifts first when live, there was a brief error in which the Arena package included Alliance potions instead of regular potions. This error has since been resolved and the packages include the correct items. Sorry for the confusion!

Do those who selected the arena package prior to fixing the error get to keep the much more valuable Alliance potions?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

Hello,

What about those who chose the arena package purely for those (pretty damn powerful) alliance war potions? Will they keep those or will they be taken from them?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    mx4iok0w6577.png

Hi,

OP here - sounds like there's a misunderstanding, Lyra. What is the purpose of having regular team potions under the alliance war package? They cannot be used there. Shouldn't they be alliance team potions, not regular team potions?
    @Kabam Lyra

The Alliance Quest package includes both Alliance potions and regular potions. This is because regular potions are included as part of all packages, along with the 5-Star shards and Units. Hope that helps clarify!

I guess I'm not sure why you would choose to include regular potions in something called an "alliance war package,' but thanks for the response.

They don't play the game so they are unclear to the differences and value of items
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    I’m still confused—probably because nothing has come through yet—does the Summoner Appreciation “Gift” that was intended to compensate for issues that shall not be named include all the parts of Appreciation package? Or is it only the potions, and the other items are awarded separately? If I only want the Appreciation part but not the compensation part, do I have to take the whole package? If so, why?

Dr. Zola
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So people that actually got their packages on time had the ability to take the arena package with some huge alliance pots in them but those of us that didn't even have an option to choose now no longer get that choice? Can this company ever get anything right? It's bad enough the package is a joke compared to past ones issued but then they even managed to botch its contents and issuing it out to everyone on time
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    So people that actually got their packages on time had the ability to take the arena package with some huge alliance pots in them but those of us that didn't even have an option to choose now no longer get that choice? Can this company ever get anything right? It's bad enough the package is a joke compared to past ones issued but then they even managed to botch its contents and issuing it out to everyone on time

This. I didn't get it on time and now I won't get the most valuable thing many others got? Like wtf
    And they're sure dodging the question about those who had the opportunity to get them being able to keep them
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Frankly, I was very surprised to see level 1 alliance potions in these packages. I have never used one. They just sit in my inventory until they expire. This will be of no use to most players unless they are using 2* for attack.
    The only possible use I can see for them is to score points in the item use event if one of you champs loses health in AQ and you just want to score points in the event. No one would ever use a potion that adds 350 hp to your champs in war.
    Nope they're useless for anyone outside the very bottom tiers. Those lv 4 team pots that were originally in the arena pack on the other hand are fantastic
    Unfortunately, that mistake was corrected before I went to claim them:)
    I still haven't even gotten mine to be able to choose. I checked immediately after they went out but was on eod the ones that only received the crystal