**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL progress lost and Support continues to lie

I'm posting this for one of my alliance mates. About a month ago I lost progress in my Lab run. I didn't exit I simply logged on and it was gone. So I sent a couple tickets out and thankfully was able to have my progress restored. NOW, a whole month later one of my alliance members decided to do his run through the Lab and the same thing happen to him. So i told him to submit a few tickets. Each one they pretty much said oh well you're SOL. So i sent him a screen shot of the email from support that re opened my path for me. Ticket after ticket they keep telling him there is no way for them to re activate the path, all while totally ignoring the screen shot. Not even bringing it up for that matter. I just don't get how you can flat out lie about not having the capability to do it when you can.

To also note, for my run i took ZERO screen shots of gameplay and they were able to reactivate my path to the very spot I was at (Antman) with him having the same exact health that was left. My buddy took screenshots of him in every fight..,..

If a mod could share some input that would greatly be appreciated.

Comments

• KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    edited July 2017
    ikkbdlpct2qd.png

Here is my successful ticket with my run.
    Bump. Response from a mod?
    Literally god awful. My buddy keeps sending me screen shots of their responses. Totally negating the problem and spouting off on stuff that doesn't even pertain to the issue.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    KML15 wrote: »
    Literally god awful. My buddy keeps sending me screen shots of their responses. Totally negating the problem and spouting off on stuff that doesn't even pertain to the issue.

A lot of it depends on who you get and how you initially handle your communication with them. Like all customer service departments I think their representatives do not appreciate being "abused." Knowing that maybe ask him to submit a new ticket and try to keep initial phrasing civilized.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    As someone who works in retail, if I denied a customer because they were rude to me, I'd be fired. Just saying.
    Yeah luck for sure has quite a bit to do with it I feel. My buddy has been very civilized with them. But after over a dozen tickets and each one getting more ridiculous and contradicting responses it's only a matter of time until she snaps.
    edited July 2017
    YoMoves wrote: »
    As someone who works in retail, if I denied a customer because they were rude to me, I'd be fired. Just saying.

There is a big difference between being rude and being unhelpful. As a former call center employee trust me there is a fine line that the best can navigate rather easily.
    Perhaps, but when the person is being unhelpful you generally need to ask them to provide more information or to be more specific, whatever would be helpful in that situation, not just ignore them. If you're unclear, don't assume what the person is saying, so to speak. But from what I'm gathering, the person affected here has been neither rude nor unhelpful.
    edited July 2017
    Here is the latest asinine response. "In order to get the rewards at the end, you will need to finish it., as countless other players who have faced the same difficult challenges you did in going down the dangerous path. It will be unfair for these players who have also worked as much as you did and faced countless trials just to reach where they are."

Couple other quotes from the same email even though the rest have said more or less the same thing. The one above just went off the tracks.

"We cannot reverse your lost progress"

"This isn't a matter that support can provide any direct assistance with besides offering informatino related to how the Lab is played."
    Yeah, that doesn't quite match the situation, does it?
    Nope none at all. They keep getting crazier by the ticket.
    Nope none at all. They keep getting crazier by the ticket.

They just do not want to do anything. Definitely frustrating.
    Very. it doesn't even pertain to me and it is frustrating. The level of support is unfathomably low.
    Very. it doesn't even pertain to me and it is frustrating. The level of support is unfathomably low.

How many paths has she completed? Is this the last one? Cause if not they would be smart to just restore her progress. Restoring it would almost guarantee she will be forced to use more units on any remaining paths.
    This is her first path, she had just beaten Venom. Yep, you're exactly right. Besides the fact that they have set a precedent with path recoveries already. If they didn't restore my path when I had issues there's no way I would even consider doing the harder paths that require more units (which I'm actually currently working on mind you). Would be tough to go back and redo the first path. Would have been a big pill to swallow.
    This is her first path, she had just beaten Venom. Yep, you're exactly right. Besides the fact that they have set a precedent with path recoveries already. If they didn't restore my path when I had issues there's no way I would even consider doing the harder paths that require more units (which I'm actually currently working on mind you). Would be tough to go back and redo the first path. Would have been a big pill to swallow.

Absolutely. I practice on Red Hulk with my 4* SL, get frustrated and then quit every time. Just not worth it to me without duping my 5* SL.
    Yeah 5* is a huge unit saver
    Can a mod please respond. We're talking about numerous hours and thousands of units possibly being wasted That really shouldn't be.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    It appears your friend needs to learn to adapt.
    Or support could just be decent human beings.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ask your alliance mate to PM Miike (if she has a forum account linked to her in-game account where she attempted LoL) or you PM Miike with the 8-digit ticket number and explain the situation. He may not reply to PM, so keep messaging him every 1-2 days so that he notices it
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Similar thing happened to one of my alliance mates. He did act 5.2 and didn't get any rewards, nothing has happened till now
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    j5lfwheuvr3a.jpg
    Yeah I don't know I think she's giving up. Closer to 30 tickets submitted
  • Same thing happened to my buddy. He was over halfway through and his game auto updated and it kicked him out of LoL. Support claims he quit the quest and refuses to either elevate it to a supervisor or restore progress. Subsequent support requests give a different answer that sometimes contradict each other. Some of these replies outright lie that they will not restore items or progress. The forums are littered with instances of support returning catalysts which were deleted or restoring progress when people accidentally quit or were dropped from quests.

Whatever the TOS says is irrelevant in my opinion. They do have the right to refuse to return items or restore progress. However, after a guy spends countless items, time, and perhaps money to attempt LoL, there is no reason for them to not be decent about it.

I was days away from attempting LoL myself but if you can lose all your progress to a bug and support shows no concern whatsoever I'm reconsidering.

I really hope that his persistence in attempting to get this resolved pays off, but after over a dozen attempts it seems unlikely.

Here's my vote that arbitrary decisions by support and refusal to elevate issues be examined and improved by Kabam.