**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 - Rank up Advice

Hey everyone. I'm looking at my next Rank up to help me get through Act 4 and the start of Act 5. I plan to explore Act 4 as much as i can. Which Champ available for Rank Up should I take to help me out the most, and why? (From Thor to Moon K) I included my questing champs to show where i am at currently if it helps. Any help would go a long way, Thanks!
nua1j6lss16e.jpg
g2synezaicqk.jpg

Comments

• Bump!
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Rider, Sabertooth, and Angela would be the ones I focus on.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ghost rider, ultron, angela (regen champ really help to get through path)
    Thor is nice if you like "parry style"

#you really have nice roster u know
  • @Ketchup1791 @M1k0rin

I went ahead and did Angela, I had no Idea about the Warrior Queens Synergy that made my Magik even better.
    And, now that I completed Act 4 using all the fast lanes, I Ranked Morning Star to help that synergy as well. I'm headed to exploring as much as possible before the energy cost reduction ends. I think Ghost Rider or Ultron are my next choices for their immunities.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lol you could literally do everything with magik
  • @DOKTOROKTOPUS
    I know! I was really lucky she was my first 2, 5* pulls.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    do act 4 now through the week, but after the week is over go into A5 and just get uncollected. you got the team to do it, and with a little skill it can be over.

as far as ranking up goes, just do sabertooth, and save on the rest of your resources for now.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    sabretooth, ultron, ghost rider, morningstar, angela, red hulk
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Use RagnaHulk, 5* Magik, and Archangel, work on leveling up Angela and Ghost Rider.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    RagnaHulk will walk in some chapters...

Aside from him, 5* Magik, Archangel, X23 , Void and Ghost Rider.
  • @mum_m2
    Thats is exactly my plan. As far as Sabretooth, I'm still not sure about him. I know he is a good champ, but I just don't like the play style. I think if i got Killmonger i would be more than happy to learn.
    @Stark78Alfa
    What do you mean by RagnaHulk walking?

I'm really leaning on Ghost Rider or Ultron next because of their regen and bleed immunity.

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    @Biggoron713 There is one mission with starburst. Hulk Ragnarok is perfect for this node. You won't have any trouble. It will be a walk on the park.