**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What I think the Summoner Compensation Gifts should have been. (didn't feel appreciated enough)

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
Okay. So we all know the Summoner Compensation (oh sorry, it's 'Appreciation', isn't it?) Week gifts were pretty trash, but I want to talk about how Kabam could have made these gifts better, without fundamentally changing the sorts of things that were there. Pretty much, how much should have Kabam buffed these gifts? Here's my OPINION.

Alliance Quest Gift: Higher level potions and revives. Maybe just take the potion and revive stuff that everyone gets anyway and make that the Alliance items version and stick that there. Also make it 5 of all the map crystals. x6 map 4 is just so random and map 4 isn't really that great. 25k loyalty is pretty ok tho. Probs needed 100k tho cause alliance war gives so much of the stuff.

Alliance War Gift: Note that this is coming from a guy who absolutely DESPISES Alliance War, and doesn't do the stupid thing anyway. But whatever, onto my ideas. Firstly, give 3-5 of each of those boosts. Next, add some Greater Boosts on there as well. And again, what I said about the Alliance Potions and Revives in the AQ gift. That's it.

Questing Gift: Firstly, 1 or maybe even 2 fully formed 4* champs. I suppose 2 would make it too good so yeah just 1. Next, needs way more than 2 energy refills. That barely lasts you 1 run of Act 5! We need somewhere between 5 and 10 energy refills. Also, take the potion and revive stuff we all get, double it and turn them into single champ ones, and plop that on the end. Nice. Now that's a gift!

Arena Gift: 50 Stamina Refills. Now that's gonna give you a significant boost. Also, give us 10 or so of those crystals that give the super beefed up boosts. You know. The 2-3x points ones? Now there's a nice synergy if I ever did see one. But anyway,. I also think the PHCs should be replaced with GMCs at least. Yes, I know that not everyone is Uncollected, but hey at least those crystals are a bit better. I mean GMCs are more likely to make a more useful impact on our score, cause WHO THE HECK USES 2* CHAMPS IN ARENA MUCH ANYMORE ANYWAY?

Universal Gift: Just keep that at half of the rewards of the other ones combined, and you're good.

Shared Rewards: Hey that's pretty dang good. IF IT HAD BEEN LIKE ONLY A WEEK OF OVERHEATING AND BAD SERVERS. So let's go at least 3k shards, 150-200 units. The potions and revives can stay as is.

And that's how I think Kabam could have made people ACTUALLY FEEL APPRECIATED from this Summoner Compensation Week.

Note to Kabam: I don't hate you. Really. I might use some less-than-desirable language elsewhere, but I don't hate you guys. I just want to see this game flourish instead of wither due to your excessive milking of it. And giving it and its player-base some high-quality sunlight is one of the places you can start. But then again, if you can't understand that analogy, I wouldn't expect you to let this thread stay up for very long.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    free rewards why complain?
  • Options

It’s not though.

so you paid units to obtain the gift? or paid money to obtain gifts?
  • Options

It’s not though.

Paid with overheating phones and multiple emergency maintenances. Did you honestly think Kabam just gave their playerbase "free rewards" for no reason?

this is not compensation rewards you realize its free you didnt pay to get the gifts quit it
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It’s not though.

Ah yeah, because the only definition of “free” is that you payed money or units for it. Pretty sure that’s how it is in the dictionary. /s
  • Options

It’s not though.

Ah yeah, because the only definition of “free” is that you payed money or units for it. Pretty sure that’s how it is in the dictionary. /s[/quote

i think you are confused to what the word free means my friend never said you pay for free things learn to interpret
    i am asking if you paid units or money for the free rewards/gifts answer the question
  • Options

It’s not though.

Paid with overheating phones and multiple emergency maintenances. Did you honestly think Kabam just gave their playerbase "free rewards" for no reason?

this is not compensation rewards you realize its free you didnt pay to get the gifts quit it

Thats where your wrong kiddo. Kabam Lyra has commented that this whole appreciation package and week is the compensation that they've been talking about.

kiddo fantastic i know your age without even asking thanks for letting me know im wasting my time arguing with you. Yet again i side with kabam
  • Options
    crickets for the op.....im waiting
  • Options
    *grabs popcorn*

i got mine ready as well lets see how long this post goes on before being taken down
  • Options
    edited August 2018

It’s not though.

Thats where your wrong kiddo. Kabam Lyra has commented that this whole appreciation package and week is the compensation that they've been talking about.

kiddo fantastic i know your age without even asking thanks for letting me know im wasting my time arguing with you. Yet again i side with kabam

Huh? I guess you just didn't know what you were taking about then...

taking? what did i take? compensation isnt relevant to this post so ...i am lost right now
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018

Free would be if this game didn't have all the problems it had and was working perfectly. This is compensation for probably one of the worst months this game has had.
  • Options

It’s not though.

Huh? I guess you just didn't know what you were taking about then...

taking? what did i take?

Your credibility and then put it in the trash lmao

ok? when was trash talking allowed here?
  • Options
    Noob2435 wrote: »

Free would be if this game didn't have all the problems it had and was working perfectly. This is compensation for probably one of the worst months of this game.

its still free though even with all that goes on
  • Options
    Compensation for a company messing up =/= free

I feel like a 10 year old could tell you that.
  • Options

its still free to me..idk why you continue or not answer my question
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    incapable? at least i dont whine about free rewards given to me so i think kabam should just take all the rewards since you are complaining about them right ..its only fair
  • Options

It’s not free. Your question is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is irrelevant whether you pay units or money for compensation. That is not the definition of free. You either cannot understand that, in which case you should learn. Or you decided you will not understand that, in which case you should stop being stubborn.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

Free would be if this game didn't have all the problems it had and was working perfectly. This is compensation for probably one of the worst months of this game.

It is not free again... Let me give you a example. My house burns down, my insurance company gives me a pen . By your logic I should be happy that I got a "free" pen for everything. Crazy example but you get the point.
  • Options

It’s not free. Your question is irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is irrelevant whether you pay units or money for compensation. That is not the definition of free. You either cannot understand that, in which case you should learn. Or you decided you will not understand that, in which case you should stop being stubborn.

its very relevant its like you paid units for the free rewards why complain if you dont like the rewards uninstall and stop wasting kabams time i am tired of kabam dealing with idleness
  • Options
    incapable? at least i dont whine about free rewards given to me so i think kabam should just take all the rewards since you are complaining about them right ..its only fair

I sure do love reading circular reasoning

circular when you are the one complaining on a game forum about REWARDS
  • Options

It is not free again... Let me give you a example. My house burns down, my insurance company gives me a pen . By your logic I should be happy that I got a "free" pen for everything. Crazy example but you get the point.

not even close to what i mean or what this game is. when this game isnt free to play come back to me
  • Options

its very relevant its like you paid units for the free rewards why complain if you dont like the rewards uninstall and stop wasting kabams time i am tired of kabam dealing with idleness

I’m not going to uninstall because I don’t like something about the game. What a childish outlook. I complain to try to better the game. Nothing gets better without feedback.