**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The right to be angry?

While insulted at the “appreciation” gift, I was still looking forward to it because well, it’s free and will help my game play in some capacity no matter how small.

After reading through the posts, I started to get more frustrated than any adult should be about a game. I play this game because it’s mind numbing, and frankly after a day at work, I could use some mind numbing activity. Is there any legitimate reason to be so pissed about a game? After all, this game is made up of fictional characters, doesn’t put food on my table, and certainly doesn’t pay my bills.

So what gives? Do we have the “right” to be so pissy about poor customer service, poor game performance, poor compensation?

The answer is Hell Yea. I don’t just invest time in this game, I also invest money. When I pay for a gym membership, I expect the gym to have functional machines. When I pay for my phone, I expect it to last more than a week. Likewise with this game or any other game I play, when I invest I expect something in return. Personally, I would forego any compensation if Kabam would provide even mediocre customer service.

Kabam, we are upset. We have a right to be upset. We are your customers, and we have a right to know what is going on with this game. Perhaps a bit more transparency is in order.

Comments

• Options
    rolltide0rolltide0 Posts: 4
    I'm more annoyed than anything. Not at the gifts, small or not they still are free gifts and somerhing they didn't have to do at all. Why? Because we have already been compensated. Why should we expect more compensation for the same thing? They have to maintain sime kind of balance.

My frustrations is with the constant game mechanic issues and numerous bugs. Kabam I mean no offense but name 1 major event in the last year thst went off without a hitch. Probably can't. I am a developer I know how hard this is. I also know if my shop produced this level of results, we would have all been fired long time ago.

So don't compensate me, fixed the game. For now, I will no longer invest my money I have for gaming into this product. I will continue to play on a free to play basis, but I can no longer support a product that continues to produce on this level.
  • Options
    MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    @rolltide0 I agree 100% I also will not spend another dollar on this game until there is consistency in performance and an upgrade in customer service attitude. There is nothing more insulting than a canned response to a request for help.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    Kabam has a history of bad customer service and having issues. Look at the forums for the other game.

Sounds like they hired those that got the Axe from Comcast. And we all know how dismal Comcast’s customer service was. (Still is?)
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Mitziboi wrote: »
    While insulted at the “appreciation” gift, I was still looking forward to it because well, it’s free and will help my game play in some capacity no matter how small.

After reading through the posts, I started to get more frustrated than any adult should be about a game. I play this game because it’s mind numbing, and frankly after a day at work, I could use some mind numbing activity. Is there any legitimate reason to be so pissed about a game? After all, this game is made up of fictional characters, doesn’t put food on my table, and certainly doesn’t pay my bills.

So what gives? Do we have the “right” to be so pissy about poor customer service, poor game performance, poor compensation?

The answer is Hell Yea. I don’t just invest time in this game, I also invest money. When I pay for a gym membership, I expect the gym to have functional machines. When I pay for my phone, I expect it to last more than a week. Likewise with this game or any other game I play, when I invest I expect something in return. Personally, I would forego any compensation if Kabam would provide even mediocre customer service.

Kabam, we are upset. We have a right to be upset. We are your customers, and we have a right to know what is going on with this game. Perhaps a bit more transparency is in order.

e9cbbp2liiev.jpg
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I like the fact that the appreciation gift is even messed up. Still haven't received anything. Not to mention my game seems to crash every 5 to 10 fights. I put in a fix it ticket weeks ago and the issue only gets worse. I just want them to fix the game already. I never had all these problems a year ago.
  • Options
    thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    I want my money back.
  • Options
    BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    I want gold realms...