**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which X-Men character would you like to see in September?

124»

Comments

• Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Jubilee

x9752831l9bc.jpg

I like your raincoat!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I think Mystique would be a fun character if they gave her the ability mid-fight to transform into other characters and use their powers.

Legion would be fun for similar reasons, but maybe his ability changing would be random or caused by certain actions by the opponent.

And, similarly, one of the Skull characters would be cool, for shape shifting abilities, but I bet they wait til next year after the x-men and Captain Marvel movies to intro the Skrulls.

As far as villains, I would suspect they'd bring Apocalypse, just because he was a fairly recent movie villain and would be a good boss for whatever quest they create. Again, he has multiple powers so they could definitely be creative with how he is able to use them.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Back in march we had a loading screen with mutants being hunted those clues have lead us to these 2 new champs.

hg2rm0lb598e.jpg
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Apocalypse
    Trucos just announced it is Emma Frost and Omega Red
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Professor Xavier

L1 Astral projects over and slaps you in the face
    L2 Paralysis/Stun for 4 seconds and renders himself Invisible for 20 seconds
    L3 Amnesia, wipes out all enemy abilities for 30 seconds

And the L2 is a full screen invisible Psionic attack unblockable like Groot, but can be evaded. But there is no visual cue and, if Amnesia is still active, you cannot dexterity the L2.

and some sinergy with modok, something like "I shall not stand", where they can't fall down from heavy or sp
  • Options
    IthrssIthrss Posts: 4
    I think they should add Professor X, but make him like the comic version, where he has the floating wheelchair. His sig ability could be something like og spideys, with projectiles but instead, its like a reflect so he sends it right back at them
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mojo
    butters wrote: »
    Trucos just announced it is Emma Frost and Omega Red

Kabam announced it actually.
    Trucos, MCOC Concierge, whatever other Line messengers there are, they linked to the announcement here.

Not saying these guys are bad guessers, the announcement just wasn't theirs.