**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Login Calendar - Killmonger

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Which one did you get

Monthly Login Calendar - Killmonger 218 votes

3* Killmonger
96%
GroundedWisdomDaywalkerUKNevvBTheTAbyssCaptain_KandiceDrZolaBitterSteelWilljackson16Darkstar4387NinjAlanKoperBoyHort4MhykkeTheManMythLegendHell_GoliathAdamdrt2006TendersquadninexhelixadqqedfyvrAppleisgod 210 votes
4* Killmonger
3%
AxeCopFireMSRDLDSpiderCoolsSDAATRAustin555555NeotwismPerfectblinkyBigbyArun 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    3* Killmonger
    I figured this would be the month I finally pulled a four star out of one of these things. I already have him duped (nice of them to give a champ that just had its basic arena). But alas, it was not meant to be.
  • Options
    3* Killmonger
    Been playing for over 2 years and have never gotten my hands on anything over a 3* on this monthly login crystal..
  • Options
    JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    3* Killmonger
    Have him as 5* so I don't care
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    4* Killmonger
    This is the second time I’ve pulled a 4* from a monthly login crystal
  • Options
    3* Killmonger
    This game is so stupid omds I just wanted a 4star killmonger ffs
  • Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    3* Killmonger
    A 3% chance at a 4* for a month of waiting. Kabam wtf
  • Options
    4* Killmonger
    I mean i shouldn’t complain that i got a 4* from the crystal but i went for him in the arena 2 times, once to get him and the other to dupe him but come on i put over 4mil both times. Second time i did the arena now feels like I wasted time
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    4* Killmonger
    I mean i shouldn’t complain that i got a 4* from the crystal but i went for him in the arena 2 times, once to get him and the other to dupe him but come on i put over 4mil both times. Second time i did the arena now feels like I wasted time

how many sig levels did it add to your killmonger getting him from login crystal then?

20 sig levels. Was at 1(since i got him from arena round 2)
  • Options
    3* Killmonger
    Well it's one at 100 or 200 that gets a 4* . I got in a previous calendar months ago a 4* Ghost Rider. So luck can be sometimes but not this time. I got him as a 4* from a premium shard crystal..
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    3* Killmonger
    do they have a six star one? if not I have 'em all
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    3* Killmonger

There's a six star Killmonger.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    3* Killmonger
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

There's a six star Killmonger.

thnx close though
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    3* Killmonger
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    I figured this would be the month I finally pulled a four star out of one of these things. I already have him duped (nice of them to give a champ that just had its basic arena). But alas, it was not meant to be.

i think that every month and i always fail
  • Options
    4* Killmonger
    Rogue42 wrote: »

i think that every month and i always fail

That was everyone at the beginning of these crystals. They lost hope at this point
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    3* Killmonger
    As usual I got a 3* killmonger on both accounts, pitty was hoping to dupe my 4* one on my alt.

In fact since their inception I've only ever pulled one 4* on both my accounts and that was void
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    3* Killmonger
    120:3 this should really say something 😂
  • Options
    4* Killmonger
    As usual I got a 3* killmonger on both accounts, pitty was hoping to dupe my 4* one on my alt.

In fact since their inception I've only ever pulled one 4* on both my accounts and that was void

U got 4* void from one of these?!?!? Awesome
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    3* Killmonger

Yeah it surprised the hell out of me ( already had him so that duped him) but other than that I haven't had any luck with them
  • Options
    4* Killmonger

Yeah it surprised the hell out of me ( already had him so that duped him) but other than that I haven't had any luck with them

Yeah when u get them from this crystal is surprises u. Weird how kabam hasn’t made an uncollected version or change them in some way
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    3* Killmonger
    Ok I expected like 10% 4* but only 2%? Either there are a lot of liars trying to pump up the 3* number or this crystal is incredibly deceiving...
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    4* Killmonger
    os0a3x05iyk4.jpg
  • Options
    Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    3* Killmonger
    I’ve gotten one login 4* before but I can’t remember who
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    3* Killmonger
    I’ve been playing the game for nearly 2 years and i haven’t gotten any 4* login champ yet.
    I’ll prolly get one when 7* will be available.
  • Options
    jtnave23jtnave23 Posts: 55
    3* Killmonger
    Ever wonder why they don't show the percentages on the login crystal?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    3* Killmonger
    I always get the 3*