**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it Luke

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Hi everyone Yesterday I didn't get the gift that kabam send to us today when they just fixed the the problem the choose opened 2 times and I got double Reward 200 unit and 2000 5 star shards I know it a Glitch but it made my day

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Yeah they'll probably take the double rewards away
  • Options

Hhh I spend the 200 Unit
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why would you even say that? They will only take your bonus stuff away. It’s not an exploit unless you intentionally milk it, so it’s their fault....
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Hhh I spend the 200 Unit

Then they'll take away what you bought using them. Or at least 100 units worth. Just hope you don't get ka-banned
  • Options

Hhh I spend the 200 Unit

Then they'll take away what you bought using them. Or at least 100 units worth. Just hope you don't get ka-banned

Hhh if kabam ever do that I will be very pissed off
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    edited August 2018
    I’m very happy with my 5* LC after his buff. Let’s stay on topic here... wait... wth is the topic anyway? 😂
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Hhh I spend the 200 Unit

Sorry, but... that way of "laughing" is like you're on a phone doing serious heavy breathing... in the creepy way.

On point, you might luck out, but there is a chance things get reverted as well.

Didn't get double stuff myself, but I would not have blindly gone and spend it all. At least, not until something was decided on it.
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »

Hhh I spend the 200 Unit

Sorry, but... that way of "laughing" is like you're on a phone doing serious heavy breathing... in the creepy way.

On point, you might luck out, but there is a chance things get reverted as well.

Didn't get double stuff myself, but I would not have blindly gone and spend it all. At least, not until something was decided on it.

Okey I need the masteris that's why I spend it