**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Friendly Neighborhood Summoner Title

So as you know, the Stark assignments have been popping up. The first time I did one path on master I got the title. Then on the second path I got it again. And then the 3rd time that I picked up a chest I got it again. Is this supposed to be rare, or does everybody get this every time.

Comments

• NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Lucky I did all difficulties 100% 4 times still not got that title or ultimate spidey crystal
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Just a random drop. I suppose you could farm it if you wanted to pass more than once.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    It's too bad that if you get it multiple times it doesn't convert into something else, like 4 or 5-star shards, or a Spider-Verse Crystal.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    ive played master and heroic about 4 times to 100% and no title why am i getting kabamed so hard???
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    I didn't get anything saying I got the title, but after I 100% one of the events & restarted the app, the new title was waiting for me..

So maybe just a game reset?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    For an "Uncommon" title, it seems to be as common as getting a 2* champ from a PHC...
  • MUT4NTXMUT4NTX Posts: 39
    Go for the paths with the 3* chests it's in them as a rare drop. Took me ages to get it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got it easily. Only run master. But I know lots of people that don't have it with many more runs.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I've had 2 titles but not hit a crystal yet.

Those titles may have been a duplicate or different, but got it twice anyway.

Really want that crystal though lol
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Haven't gotten ultimate crystal yet but I got the title the first line I completed
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I run them all when they pop up. Haven't gotten a title but I did get an Ultimate Spider-Verse Crystal that guaranteed a 3 or 4 star champ. Liked that a lot better than a useless title
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I got the USV Crystal on my first run, the FNS title on like my third. I got the crystal on the ez path in master, and the title on the ez path in heroic.

And if anyone's interested, I got a 4* Electro.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I've got the title 5 times. It's not "rare" at all.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I've got the title like 30 times already. Only one crystal....4* Electro