**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just Pulled a 5* Corvus

I just pulled a 5* Corvus from the featured crystal and now i need to decide how far to rank him. Any tips or if someone could tell me if his sig ability is any good

Just Pulled a 5* Corvus 52 votes

R2
5%
Spity68Maldroit2Wallet 3 votes
R3
7%
SpeedbumpXSquadJyotishkakrauserhunt 4 votes
R4
19%
Timone147MSRDLDStar_Lord_klobberintymeM1k0rinDuke_SilverPeterQuillDankestChefsickboy9Frankmcoc 10 votes
R5
67%
EvilEmpireBitterSteelJamesMAxeCopFireAppleisgodSuperman69Lucashood123456GrafikdevFoxhero007BapoiDarkrider05Greifmaster911shawnli87solopoloOnmixHammerbro_64BahamutXFA_RebootedStagedear8585_widereciever 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    R4
    R5 seems aggressive for a champ you can't multitask with well (great quester, average defender), and personally I prefer power control/ regen/ damage over time/buff immune types to drop those t5bcs on. But R4 seems about right.
  • Options
    R4 or r5 - Depends ultimately on your path in AWO
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    R5
    I’d say Corvus is the best r5 option right now purely because the higher his attack is, the more opponents he can take out with 20 charges. Oh, and the fact that he’s maybe the best autoblock counter in the game. That too.