**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider

Getting Points

The past two months people using Marvel Insider could receive points for completing easy, normal, and heroic. You could also receive points for just owning the game. Will this be a monthly thing or 2 months of earning points then 2 month break then repeat. Or is it just random. Also I feel that if you are only aloud to do Marvel Insider X number of times you should focus more on the movies than comic book events. A lot of people who this play game don't play it because it is Marvel so comic book characters and events mean less. However most people know of the next marvel movie. So my question is why have an event for Secret Empire, but not Spider-man.

Also will we every receive points for completing master, or for 100% exploring the difficulties. You should also give a slight bonus if you complete all of the difficulties.

Monthly 2 Star & 3 Star

As said above for the past two months we could earn points from Marvel Insider, as well as a 2 star (Groot and Carnage) and a 3 star (Nebula and Random 2017).

Will these rewards always come at the same time as the events. Or will you start putting them apart. (EX. Point Earning In August but Rewards In November)

Comments

• Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Marvel Insider is outside of Kabam. It's also likely that if there is any event prizes they could just be delayed a few days. I don't think the Secret Empire options launched for Insider the exact same day as the Secret Empire Quest did in the game.

It would be great if Marvel Insider had some sort of presence or representative(s) on the forums so that people could suggest ideas or questions to them.