**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra 1000 Cinematic shards

So complete the Gwenpool event 100% and your left with an extra 1000 shards

Will we get a response for this? or are they dead shards that are going to disapear into the void.

Comments

• Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    More bad kabam math. If I remember right there was a set amount of shards per level with no variables. So if you finished the event 100%, you would think you would have 0 shards. Anyway, I think they will disapear to the void as you said.
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    You spelled disappear wrong
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Huh, that's a problem. I haven't completed the event yet, so I was unaware of this, but this is a pretty big problem. Maybe we'll get 1000 free shards at the end of the event, I don't know.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Huh, that's a problem. I haven't completed the event yet, so I was unaware of this, but this is a pretty big problem. Maybe we'll get 1000 free shards at the end of the event, I don't know.

Likely we will get the option to buy 1k shards for like $20 USD
  • Options
    SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Im glad im no the only one