**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected/ Collector Fight

I’m sure almost everyone has uncollected or is close to it, however for those that don’t, try using NightCrawler. I used my 4/40 4* and he evaded all the collectors specials. Except sp3 of course. I only revives about 4 times total with him and used two team revives. No potions either. Just a bit of advice if it helps. (Besides I’ve only had my account for 10 months and finally got it haha)

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Along with Sparky and OG DD, yeah, he is good for that :smile:
    Nice one at 10 months as well!
    Congrats on ditching all those 1* daily openings hahaha :wink:
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thanks for the tip, I am hoping I will pull him or Stark Spidey one day as 4* or 5*! :D
  • Options
    Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Well. Ive been playing for 3 years and am just now getting around to trying to complete act 4 im just baffled you Did it in 10 months
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hulk with Thor rag synergy, if you're lucky to have both, it's also a personal must have in your team. The synergy lets you survive longer to deal more damage. Plus if collector activates sp3 while your indestructible, you will survive sp3
  • Options
    JemanjiJemanji Posts: 30
    If your going for it do it now while the 10% boost is active. I used a 20% health and attack boost along with a 15% health and 15%attack boost. I rinsed through the chapter easy without losing a single champ and then only 2 team revives and a single 20% revive to defeat him.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Mr_E wrote: »
    Well. Ive been playing for 3 years and am just now getting around to trying to complete act 4 im just baffled you Did it in 10 months

I've 50% act 4 on my 10 week old account.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mr_E wrote: »

I’ve done the collector in nine months it’s just about learning the paths and making sure your used to the nodes (and then having revives for the fun and interactive collector)
  • Options
    Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    Yeah I’ve played before for a total of 3-3 1/2 years except I stopped using my old account. Personal reasons and made this one. I completed acts 1-3 at 100% in less than 3 weeks and then once through act 4. Still need to 100% that lol been working on act 5 since I could start it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip, I am hoping I will pull him or Stark Spidey one day as 4* or 5*! :D

Believe it or not, I pulled him as a 4* from a 4* Crystal!
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

it would have been more unbelievable if you said you pulled him from phc XD
  • Options

it would have been more unbelievable if you said you pulled him from phc XD

My PHC luck is unspeakable honestly 😂
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Dormammu also works great against the collector. That power control is huge.
    Back when I did it, Stark and Hulk were my mvp's.
    Used a couple of team revives and a couple of solo revives on hulk to smash his head.
    Congrats OP for doing him so fast!
  • Options
    @IcsGrec thanks. I used my 5* r2 duped luke cage, 5/50 4* Hyperion, Iceman, IWIM and 4/40 4* NC lol only unduped one was Hyperion.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I was able to evade his special with NC when I did it but not consistently enough. Decided that chain stunning with Hulk was a better option at the time.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    So you know how it says collector gets immunities when below 40% right? I saw on seatins runthru he bled and stunned him with GP to finish him off. So...is it actually immune or what?
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    I used my 4* OG daredevil sig level 55 and he carried me throughout half the collector fight. You want to focus on champions that evade projectiles and have a huge block proficiency. Captain America is another viable option. If you want to you can invest in the perfect block mastery even though I highly resent it.
  • Options
    @Hammerbro_64 I don’t think so, at least not immunities. I was able to stun him a lot with parry but most of the time Tenacity kicked in and shrugged the debuff off. Maybe that’s what you’re thinking of?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    cnjmgw18y23i.png
    @Mikea117 I beat him on Labor Day. He was stun and bleedable. I think at the 40% threshold he shrugs off those debuffs if they are on him.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    He gets tenacity like agent venom so he has a high chance of shrugging off debuffs but he can still be stunned if you do it enough.
  • Options
    FortuneFortune Posts: 61
    I actually want start act 5 but i'm struck bcos of the degen and i don't have rogue.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Fortune wrote: »
    I actually want start act 5 but i'm struck bcos of the degen and i don't have rogue.

You are stuck at act 4 then? Can we your champ you are using cuz the degen in act 4 is not that detrimental. Rogue is not the only answer because I don't have Rogue and I have no problem with Act 4. In fact I finished 5.1.
  • Options
    FortuneFortune Posts: 61
    jkcjmiji wrote: »

You are stuck at act 4 then? Can we your champ you are using cuz the degen in act 4 is not that detrimental. Rogue is not the only answer because I don't have Rogue and I have no problem with Act 4. In fact I finished 5.1.

i'm done with act 4, just struck at act 5.1.1
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283

Believe it or not, 5.1.1 is the easiest one because you have that damage buff. You really shouldn't need Rogue to get through. Take the easy path with your strongest champ and you should be fine.
  • Options
    @Hammerbro_64 congrats, glad to hear you passed it. That’s awesome.
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239

what champs do you have? i was lucky to have a 5* rogue by the time i finally decided to do 5.1, but there are plenty of champs to help you get through ot
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    you wanna win
    step 1) Get a job
    step 2) Use 99% of your pay cheque on the game
    step 3) sell what ever possessions you have to make more money
    step 4) spend, spend, spend
  • Options
    @Nojokejaym haha that’s pretty much how it goes with this game.