**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey, so I’m new

Hi everyone, I’m on day 7 of my account, I am on act 3.2.6 and have photos of my masteries and roster down below as well as proof that I’m on day 7, can anyone whom has advice please leave it below.6mgm1dvtjqw5.png
wtznu7eitflf.png
dl6mcprh7xp6.png
cqqw7xway79o.png
x2z2h0gwccdy.png
idzedvmzvr24.png
jo3u4dw0ewcp.png
yena1qtxcoju.png
aanp5pny9iks.png

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Don't Spend Unit On Crystal
    Grid Arena ( 60 Day Bracket ) you can get 4 star and 3 star champ Easy
    Complete Gwenpoll go to the movie challenge it will give you one 5 star or maybe two if you are lucky and 3 four star
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You are clearly not on Day 7, the calendar just resets after Day 7, you aren't fooling anyone 😂😂

Anyways, you have quite a great roster (How did you get 5* Ultron? :open_mouth:) You only need 1 point in Dexterity, and you should unlock Precision, Stupefy, Petrify, and Pacify
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Rank up The Hood And archangel and Ultron and kinggroot is Descent too
  • Options
    RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Ok thanks and that calendar is the beginer ome
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    You are clearly not on Day 7, the calendar just resets after Day 7, you aren't fooling anyone 😂😂

Anyways, you have quite a great roster (How did you get 5* Ultron? :open_mouth:) You only need 1 point in Dexterity, and you should unlock Precision, Stupefy, Petrify, and Pacify

That's clearly a beginner 7 day calander which never resets though
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

That's clearly a beginner 7 day calander which never resets though

Oh, I just realized, sorry about that! How did you get a 5* Ultron on the first 7 days though? :o
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming 5* Ultron came from GP event.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Remove those 3 points from the xp mastery. They're not that useful
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You only need 1 point in dexterity, lesser precision and lesser cruelty, get more cores then unlock and master precision and cruelty
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Remove those 3 points from the xp mastery. They're not that useful

I would say leave them there for now and try to push to lvl 40 for epic gwenpool event then take them out
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Wow, seeing as you are only level 32, you'd only be eligible for the master difficulty. Thus you were very lucky to get a 5* Ultron from a 4/5 star crystal
  • Options
    Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    Level 32 in seven days? Is that possible?
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    and?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    go grind