**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 obstacles

So i've currently got only the final chapter of Act 4 to explore. I've gone through the regen Magneto, Rhino, Jugg, and Venom (which I hear are the hardest obstacles to cross). Are there any similar fights or obstacles in Chapter 4, or is it a smooth sail to Maestro? Would appreciate some advice from the veterans.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There's some bs degeneration paths but use champs that regen to try and counter it.
    If I remember rightly there's a cosmic Spidey that's an unduped 1*, don't be fooled, he's an arse
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    There's some bs degeneration paths but use champs that regen to try and counter it.
    If I remember rightly there's a cosmic Spidey that's an unduped 1*, don't be fooled, he's an arse

Not really, it’s like fighting a four star..... but there’s starburst
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I wrote a short journal in this post here
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    winterthur Thanks for the help!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    So i've currently got only the final chapter of Act 4 to explore. I've gone through the regen Magneto, Rhino, Jugg, and Venom (which I hear are the hardest obstacles to cross). Are there any similar fights or obstacles in Chapter 4, or is it a smooth sail to Maestro? Would appreciate some advice from the veterans.

Well... I mean... You could look for your self. Lot's of videos on YouTube
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    There is a magneto with thorns and increased attack that is a pain
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wait till you get on act 5.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    there is a ronan with that node that stun every time he got specials, i forget where is it but it was hard
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    there is a ronan with that node that stun every time he got specials, i forget where is it but it was hard
    every time he use it Not get it