**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can i make it?

I can manage up to 32 energy refills, can start from today.
The question is : Can i explore it to 100%???7qan6wdt0mhd.jpg

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    What's the rush?
  • Hendross, to explore Act 4 to 100% before September 1st...
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Even if you maybe have enough energy refill, you still need to have tons of revives and healing pots in case you lose, plus some units from arenas milestones grinding to buy team revives in case you running out of revives.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Saif_Aion wrote: »
    I can manage up to 32 energy refills, can start from today.
    The question is : Can i explore it to 100%???7qan6wdt0mhd.jpg
    Nah dude 32 energy refills won’t let you 100% it
    But still benefit from the energy reduction while you can
  • @Kobster84 also 2 and half energy from daily energy request, totals in almost 13 energy, means 45 energy.
    Isn't it even impossible?
  • @Quattrucci yeah you're right...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Saif_Aion wrote: »
    @Quattrucci yeah you're right...
    It takes about 10k energy to explore act 4 with the reduction you have it at 30% so about 7000 energy you can do the calculation then

• @Kobster84 nah I'm behind 4030 energy lol 🤪
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It's actually 14,910 energy for act 4 so 10k with the reduction. You've explored some and with general energy refreshing you'd probably need to use about 100 refills.
    You will find some on paths when exploring and get units from each quest you do too. But you're probably gonna fall short but get as much as you can done as it's only going to cost more to do it later
  • @TwmR i gave up, it's a big risk to afford...
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Before SA i did completion and around 60% of chapter 1. I've calculated that I'll need around 90 refills to explore entire act. You may need a little bit less because you are higher lvl than me so maybe 80 refills. You don't have enough so I'll suggest doing as much as you can before energy cost goes up
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Lmao what??? People saying u need revives for ACT 4???? If you have any sort of regen/sustainable champ you will be 100% fine. It’s not that bad, just wait to explore the Juggernaut quest. You might need a revive or two in the last few chapters but ur probably good enough.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Do it! It’s the best time to get as much done as possible. I did it a month ago before I knew this would happen and now I have enough t2a to rank 4 two 5 stars.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Why there are so many people acting like act 4 is very hard? There are in it a few harder fights but that's it, if you can play decent you can do it with 4*'s 4/40 And if you have problems with beating someone without revives in act 4 then just do the next quest and come back when your champs are better
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Even if you maybe have enough energy refill, you still need to have tons of revives and healing pots in case you lose, plus some units from arenas milestones grinding to buy team revives in case you running out of revives.

Why would he need a ton of revives in act 4 ?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    To everyone shouting and screaming about revives...
    The post is about whether or not he has enough refills.
    Someone just messed up by saying revives and it spiraled from there...

Not gonna add anything that hasn’t been said other than explore as much as you can while it is cheap.
    But thought pointing out the distinction between the original refills question and the revives typo was worth mentioning..
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Just do as much as you can. You won't be able to fully explore, but take advantage of the energy reduction and power boosts while they're still here.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    You wont use thah much revies get so much done Well the 2 energy cost is ther all ther say u need tons revies becasse ther dont hav any skils
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    maybe 50-55% but not much more
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    45 refills so far you say, plus you'll pick up refills and units along the way to buy I refills, you'll also get energy each time you level up (use Xp boosts) and you can get refills from alliance events, every 3 days so that's another 2. Anyhow, it doesn't matter if you don't finish it, the further you get the better so do as much as you can. About the revives, you shouldn't really need them, but if you do, that's what the halls of healing are here for, so farm them in between energy refills, they don't take any energy so you don't need to worry about that either
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My suggestion is to complete chapter 4 first, since you have the summoner appreciation boost for a the rest of the week. It will help you, greatly, pass it. Then, complete 3 and down. So, even if you don't have the summoner appreciation boost anymore, it will be easier to complet the act. This is what I'm doing. Just finished chapter 4.
    Tomorrow, chapter 3.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    You got this. Your energy is refreshing all day anyways, plus tou can ask your alli. If you wanna do it crack down abd grind it out. I can 1 shot maestro with AA. Thats the hardest fight the whole act. No tough nodes no string of 18k fights. Its not that bad. You can do it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Quattrucci wrote: »
    You won’t get through chapter 1 with 30 revives.

As far as I know you can still close the app on act 4 if you have a bad fight and not lose 1/2 life. Kabam announced at the time they stopped that that it wouldn't apply to act 4.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Quattrucci wrote: »
    You won’t get through chapter 1 with 30 revives.

As far as I know you can still close the app on act 4 if you have a bad fight and not lose 1/2 life. Kabam announced at the time they stopped that that it wouldn't apply to act 4.

Like I said higher up, the question is not revives. It’s refills.
    You managed to isolate the one post that made this thread go sideways :lol:
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Quick answer no
  • When i realised i can't explore Act 4 with my energy refills, i quit. It would have been a nice idea to explore as much as i can which could've benefited me in the future exploration; but i missed it. The time is about to over now...