**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon bug

I was in a dungeon and when I was clicking the tile to start a battle it wouldn’t work so I i clicked home and tried to come back to the dungeon in hopes of it working but that sparked another problem...it won’t even let me in the dungeon it just keeps sending me back to the home page I even closed and reopened the game and still the same issue @Kabam Miike

Comments

• XeRo2468XeRo2468 Posts: 12
    Literally have the same issue. I recorded some of it. Now those champs are unavailable for myself and an alliance member.
  • I've had a litany of issues playing dungeons since they reintroduced them. They are just fundamentally broken with a whole host of issues.
  • Yes, I had that issue during a fight. I opened a case with Kabam on it. 24 hours later I sent them an e-mail and was told the case was closed. They never gave me ANY response.
    The glitching is inexcusable considering all the time they had to fix issues from the first Dungeon's debut.

For grins, here's the video proof of the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxjvN7ngPDs